• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] MVP Disc Sports (Official Thread) (Part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love MVP but I can't get into their putters still, does this make me a horrible person? It's just so hard to beat out the love I have for my Wizards. I am pretty sure they'll always make my favorite mids and drivers at least.

But I was really coming here to write love letters to my neutron volt again. I accidentally hit the pavement twice today with some bad releases and the rim still has barely any nicks in it. I mean, seriously, the durability on MVP discs are insane

God dang it I can already feel it. I am gonna have to get my crown and list some discs. I have thrown a ton of discs and the shock tonight is the first time I was just like whoa. It did not just fly well, it just felt right. I think MVP might have just got another fanboy. Dang it. I really wanted to not like these discs but I do. Once again Aim thanks a ton. That is a super cool thing for you to do. I guess Minnesota Nice is a real thing.

MVP nation.

Also I'd like to point out my first dye job was my Volt, my sweet, sweet baby:
image_zps7243360e.jpg

Pretty sure (white) neutron dyes better than any plastic out.

Yeah, it does. Surprisingly enough it takes longer for the dye to hold on nuetron but seems to have less fade which is sweet. The easiest so far I've seen for dying is Champion and Elite Z plastic. And thanks for the dye job comment, Nate.

Also shout out again for Aim whose sending me an MVP disc now. Aim for president

yeah well i asked AIM for that dumb atlas he has and like 2 weeks later i found a spider in my mailbox.
coincidence? dont think so.

It's probably answered already in somewhere, but how does the flight characteristics of proton and neutron Volt differ? How bout Tangents?

yeah well i asked AIM for that dumb atlas he has and like 2 weeks later i found a spider in my mailbox.
coincidence? dont think so.

LMAO. The atlas is interesting for about 3 days.... then you realize there are much better mids. The mako does the same stuff with a much cleaner release imho.

Threw a round with the Proton Axis for the first time today - great mid, super straight and long. Reminds me of the Warship.

Status
Not open for further replies.