• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] MVP Disc Sports (Official Thread) (Part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's probably answered already in somewhere, but how does the flight characteristics of proton and neutron Volt differ? How bout Tangents?

Modern N Volt and P Volt are very similar, but early run N Volts tend to be less HSS. Tangents are similar, though of the ones I've seen the Protons tend to mold up a bit domier. This makes them a bit more HSS.

Thought you guys might like this.

I like that you actually show yourself throwing each discs which would make sense for more In the Bag videos to start doing. And as always, sweet music choice, I am going to have to check Wisp out.

Mad props to Aim for the Anode, which happens to match my socks today. What a super nice dude! Got to send him something in return now

in all fairness he was included in a anode thread so the confusion is understandable but was worried for a minute b/c anode was suppose to go to someone else.. lol #MVPtakover

yeah being a wizard guy you should enjoy. glad it came so quick!

Their profile is almost exactly the same so that got me pretty excited. Threw it for a bit today and it seems like a further flying wizard which is awesome.

Also yeah, I got to admit it was pretty dumb I didn't even notice it was an ion but I was literally that excited about getting it in the mail and taking a pic of it because it matched my sock colors

ooouu.. lightening bolts huh might need a picture of those socks too if you are putting it out there'

anyone else have bolts in their haircut as a kid? yep 90's baby zuba.

Gotta say getting an awesome green anode in the mail yesterday was pretty sweet. Aim sent it to me. Picked a green one to send to a Packer fan. Too sweet. It throws awesome by the way. Love it.

wow getting lucky. that's super green too if you didn't notice i have one that's grass greenish but that proton glows in the daytime.

Status
Not open for further replies.