• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] MVP Disc Sports (Official Thread) (Part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My favorite colors are definitely the hot pink and the neon yellow because they are so easy to find. I'm thinking my two most used MVPs will be my neon yellow tangent and my new hot pink inertia. I'd love so see more neon colors as I add more MVP because I like the brightest colors but prefer all the discs in my bag to be different so I can grab and sling with a glance. Neon orange sounds sweet for sure.

Boom..

yy5J9g9.jpg

too late to edit.. but here is a re-sized version in case someone doesn't know how to zoom out their screen.

lx5nDvR.jpg

How about a slow understable disc? We've got 3 drivers now that are more understable than any of the putters or mids.

How about a slow understable disc?

I think they could squeeze at least two more mids out of that same core. So far they have 5. Maybe a disc that's as long (or a tick longer) than the Axis, but understable? I'd be all over that. And maybe a super beefy mid for specialty shots.

How about a slow understable disc? We've got 3 drivers now that are more understable than any of the putters or mids.

My Tangent is pretty under-stable now.

I would rather see a beefy over-stable approach disc, something like 0 HSS and 4 LSS

Just give me a beadless understable disc like a magic/Pa4 -- its the perfect compliment to the tangent which is not really a touch disc although understable the BB hurts.

With Zam's love for the proto magics I don't doubt we see something similar one day. Also super OS putter b4 any mid... MVP Zone 4 shoooooooooo.

I wish my tangent was flippy if I crank it over it will hold the line but it doesn't really flip up unless I throw it into a headwind

Last edited:
If any of you have ever thrown a putt'r that is the flippiest out of the box putter I have ever thrown I wish I had a mid that flippy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts