• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] MVP Disc Sports (Official Thread) (Part III)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am actually wanting a disc that flies like this. There are a couple holes around here that require an almost horseshoe like flight, to get in range for a 2. I have never really clicked with any of the other super US high speed drivers on the market, maybe this will be the one.

Orbital, Orbital, Orbital. It is TRULY understable. If that's what you want, you need to pick one up on Friday. My tester is a 171, so to make doubly sure it's US, maybe go into the high 160's.

You will not be disappointed.

Alright. I think i'll check it out. I have every MVP/Axiom release through the N Wrath so was wondering on all the new drivers. I still just want baseline Anode. That will make my bag perfect,

I know I'm being repetitive, but anyone know of any loose Plasma Teslas in the wild yet? Not the metallicky protos. I want one that feels like the Volts out now. I.E. I suppose, the ones @ circuits.

Hit up a circuit event TD? Ive only seen a handful of neutron with same dome/plh and those were light purple softer neutron.

The Nati Disc Golf shop at Mt airy has them for sale, but their online store hasnt been updated this week yet.

The Nati Disc Golf
4800 Lodge Rd.
Cincinnati, OH 45223

513-541-7305

Email us here:
[email protected]

Not sure if they would do orders over the phone, but you can always try.

Im not sure if they have any relay/PL tangents/atoms from the circuit for sale. They did have a bunch of circuit plasma inertia, tesla, and I think circuit N wave and photons.

Are the Circuit player's pack discs to be sold separately yet, or not until after all the events are over?

Just curious, does anyone know if the latest drivers are the final speed class (rim width) for MVP/Axiom or if they plan to make anything faster?

The math is solid, but the hands start to feel them wide rims. I'd like to see them do other things before the 23mm class.

Soft Proxy, anyone? :p

I'd buy one (at least) I'm sure, though I'm also pretty sure I don't have the arm to do them any kind of justice, probably.

E Anodes, anyone? I'd like 5-10 please.

Skips are a good point. I already get crazy ground action from the Motion, the Phase I can't even imagine. Then the ?????. Dude

Skips are a good point. I already get crazy ground action from the Motion, the Phase I can't even imagine. Then the ?????. Dude

Don't know how well the Phase would skip.

It kept going straight into the ground for me. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.