• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] MVP Disc Sports (Official Thread) (Part III)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Nati Disc Golf shop at Mt airy has them for sale, but their online store hasnt been updated this week yet.

The Nati Disc Golf
4800 Lodge Rd.
Cincinnati, OH 45223

513-541-7305

Email us here:
[email protected]

Not sure if they would do orders over the phone, but you can always try.

I emailed earlier and already heard back. Working out a deal right now, I hope. thanks BB

I have to eat my words. The "big goofy rim" of the Orbital is nowhere near as weird as it looks. My gf picked it out and actually said she liked the feel. For her it flys longer and straighter than anything else she's tried. I threw it once with steep hyzer, which flipped into a roller and rolled beautifully UPHILL just short of 400ft. Its definitely a utility disc for bigger arms. A great driver for low speed arms. Im glad to see its full potential from both ends of the spectrum.

How are people liking the Proton Wrath compared to it's Neutron version? I have the Proton Insanity AND Neutron Insanity and they fly nearly identical for me.

It seems like the Wave is the easy distance big brother to the Inertia, although not as stable. I'm sticking with Inertia/Tesla driver setup for the foreseeable future. Plenty of distance and good control.

It seems like the Wave is the easy distance big brother to the Inertia, although not as stable. I'm sticking with Inertia/Tesla driver setup for the foreseeable future. Plenty of distance and good control.

Inertia is remaining in my bag as my primary driver. Wave will be for max D.

since my thread was deleted by our wonderful mods. i think you all need to be aware. ive never had a trilogy, innuva, dc, daredevil, and so on, disc do this.

NW8fCfT.jpg

ZA1vkQE.jpg

Thrown more then. I have.

I've had a guy show me a Discraft that looked like it was splitting at the parting line...a million variables as to how and why a disc could end up like that. Its certainly not common for any brand.

The only Discraft plastics that would be susceptible to that type of gash would be Pro D or X... It is not common for any particular "brand" but it is common in fragile soft plastics.

Status
Not open for further replies.