• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] MVP Disc Sports (Official Thread) (Part III)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup, MVP should release a new disc to redirect everyones attention...

Soft Proxy:popcorn:

those spaces are not needed at all. they just push posts down and do no good.

As for soft proxy I think it would be a beautiful thing if my soft neutron ions are any indication. The best driving putters on the market IMO and been throwing since DD released em. Stupid durability and the proxy is a damn fine mold.

Bring on the softs!

How did you even take the picture while you were spreading that thing open like a gaping bunghole.

I just back from one of the local shops. Snagged me an orbital and a watermelon Proxy, will do some field work this evening.

No inside info but my $ is on:

23mm drivers!

more baseline molds

additional rely class models in the "6" speed range.

OS Putter.

and of course, continuing to fill out the axiom line up with unique models.

How many more realeases will we see this year?

I would imagine maybe just the tournament discs and maybe current stuff in different plastics.

I was in the local shop today and the owner mentioned how he would love to see the Ion and Anode in Electron, so hopefully we get that this year.

I also wouldn't mind if they just rolled stuff out slowly in other plastics for a bit. Between the Axiom drivers and the MVP hig speed stuff, it's been a bit of a whirlwind.

only keeping up with the best of the plastic makers to get on the map. New plastics in old molds seems to be a focus once speed classes fill out soooooo......... :D

Yeah, priorities. What's going to sell faster? New disc, or new plastic option? Besides, they do have the top end of their lineup to fill out still.

I concur with the sentiment of current molds in some of the new plastics, and surprise announcements of the Axiom 21.5mms.

Plasma was a big release, but there are only a couple of molds out in it. Maybe its different with a company like Innova because they have so many molds to resell. If a plastic takes off its a real market driver where with MVP, they are focused on filling out the line-up first.

Nice that we got to sample much this year, and its only half way through.

Im not demanding, but I really hope they release the Axiom 21.5s soon. Before this winter.

Im not demanding, but I really hope they release the Axiom 21.5s soon. Before this winter.

That is almost too many discs for me to deal with in a year. I would love to see some existing dd in plasma, soft proxy, and maybe some stiff proton. Axiom drivers in the spring would be cool. But this is coming from someone who has spent too much on MVP this year.

Whatever happens, I think we can all agree no fission putters:thmbup:

So rude ^ don't be hatin on the Fission Putters bro, you don't have to buy one.

Fission Putters :popcorn:

I think they can still round out the top and bottom of their lineup. Truly OS and US putters don't exist for them. Soft Sloth? Pride? (US Putter)

And of course, Soft Fission Proxy.

Status
Not open for further replies.