• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] MVP Disc Sports (Official Thread) (Part III)

Status
Not open for further replies.
dude can learn the disc and blow hard all he wants. IDC. there is variation in the tesla, despite aims experience, and jcassidy should really just see what the disc does for him.

as for breakin his balls, it wasnt too long ago, but it was more than 6 pages worth of aims posts. he was flapping his gums about how emac is a real good friend with him, and how hes still bagging all discraft and doesnt throw triology. pages of the bs before emac comes on and calls shenanigans. then of course you get the back peddle, hahaha i was just kidding, from aim.

This thread really takes a nosedive between releases...MVP, save our souls with some 12 speed, baby!

Last edited:
This thread really takes a nosedive between releases...

Well, I did tape some washers to a fast-back style lid with friction tape around the leading edge and it held up to more power without turning-- flew very straight vs glide right.

Gyro is real :|

(yes lol.. its a serious story too)

I actually want to see an MVP disc with 4 offset weights in the rim. Seems like new PDGA specs would allow it.

no that's the funny part! :D But yeah not even tunable just curious how the gyro is impacted with out all the weight being distributed evenly in the OM. Basically heaviest points at 12,3,6,9 "o'clock"

So it seems MVP has turned disc golfers into scientists, at least wanna be scientists, or would it be physicists. Scientific physicists

Last edited:
166g Tesla and Blue sparkle 172g Clash. Hoping the Tesla can become a go to disc.

Attachments

• IMG_188626339793370.jpeg
    IMG_188626339793370.jpeg
    33.6 KB · Views: 57
Status
Not open for further replies.