• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] MVP Disc Sports (Official Thread) (Part III)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It almost makes me want to join Facebook to support MVP. It would be amazing if they were able to get the grant.

What's the consensus on the Speed 7 class of MVP/Axiom discs? I adore the crave, love the resistor & just picked up an inspire. The clash wasn't my cup of tea. It appears that there is very little chance another disc is squeezed out of this class but I would still love to see a TEEBIRD CLONE......everyone says "Throw a teebird" and I do....but I can't imagine that MVP can resist trying to replicate that ultra solid HSS with a reliable fade. The clash has too much wiggle in the middle to compete with teebs. Anyone else think a 0,2 mold is still in the works?

between the crave and servo the 0|2 seems covered. Not to mention vectors which basically are fairways for me too with solid HSS and then there is the envy :D

Crave is pretty dang teebird-ish IMO.

between the crave and servo the 0|2 seems covered. Not to mention vectors which basically are fairways for me too with solid HSS and then there is the envy :D

Crave is pretty dang teebird-ish IMO.

DX Teebird I'd say spot on for sure. I was thinking more Brinster 0,2.5 I guess. Butttt until them I'll just keep tossing my resistor, Teeb, crave, inspire fairway set. I am very interested in a lighter weight resistor. Some folks said they are much more capable of longer flights before the fade.

My 153g Resistor gives me quite a bit more D than my 167g and 172g. If you can find a 150 class Resistor I would definitely check it out. It may be the teebird you are looking for.

^yep. I have some motions but they are so overstable and not seasoning up really at all -- my bag is missing a mid 160's resistor the more I play and see it going back in.

Yeah, the Resistor is one of those discs that has its slot in my bag just totally locked down. I think it's very versatile given how OS it is. I've been meaning to pick up a 150 class for those shots when I want the HSS without quite the fade.

How are you finding the Inspire, jcass? I've been wanting to try a Switch or Inspire in place of the Underworld, which is only reliable for me for rollers at this point. Not sure which one I want to try first.

I feel kind of like the Servo is close to a more stable-OS Tbird, but only thrown to speed or maybe a little over speed rating, which is kind of the problem.

If you can really lean into one, like throw one speed 10+, it will show less HSS than, say, a fresh Champ 'bird...and the more it seasons (Servo,) the more different from a 'bird it gets. 'Birds mellow more in the LSS, Servo more in the HSS.

So I have been perusing online the Halloween themed MVP disc. I love the stamp but can only find it on teslas. Does anyone know if that is the only mold they are running it on? If not do any of you know where I can get my hands on a vector? For clarification I am referring to the winged demon stamp.

Status
Not open for further replies.