• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] MVP Disc Sports (Official Thread) (Part V)

Status
Not open for further replies.
JCs OWN line putter, is that to replace his putting putter or the Envy...or both?

Hard to see him take his putting putter or the Envy out of his bag after this. . .i mean how can he do better?

With a direct financial incentive I would imagine he will find space for the Nomad.

JCs OWN line putter, is that to replace his putting putter or the Envy...or both?

Hard to see him take his putting putter or the Envy out of his bag after this. . .i mean how can he do better?

It looked like he was putting with the nomad already from what I could tell on Jomez coverage

Which means discs some time within a month or so...

giphy.gif

Greaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat

So MVP got two Aces….one field Ace and a world champ this week…..let's see what they make of it.

MVP has been one of the brands people have been actually able to get over the last year, RIP to that after this week.

I think he was already putting with the Nomad. I think that may be the putter he designed. Naming wise it does seem to be different than the rest of MVP's putters.

Aaaaand the Hex is Neutron only, god damnit. -_-
At least the flight chart looks like a slightly more stable Axis, so while I would have preferred a true Axis replacement I'll still probably get one; in like five years when they finally get around to making it in a decent plastic... x) Though a lot of people seem to like Neutron, so a yay for those guys 'n gals who are fans of the material. :)

Sorry, I'm not sure what that means, haha. Does that mean that retailers WILL be posting new MVP/Axiom discs today? Or does it mean something else? Thanks

I just checked the dealer email.. Tenacity, volt, nitro, relay a ton of different nano's no envy or entropy listed.

But you can bet your ass they have will be ramping up production on them!

Looks like KW's sold out of the hex immediately! Good dude! I stayed up til midnight, nothing. Checked this morning nothing. Am I the only one in Canada waiting for release day?! Haha crap.

Am I the only one in Canada waiting for release day?! Haha crap.

Dunno about Canada but I'm interested to try the Hex.

Also interested to try baseline Envy, which wasn't available when I was tossing them.

Dunno about Canada but I'm interested to try the Hex.

Also interested to try baseline Envy, which wasn't available when I was tossing them.

Yeah, I picked up some baseline soft.. 167 same weight as my plasma's.. Not bad as a complement but I think 170-171 with a 3-4g increase is the better translation.. Someone lost a 174 at my place, been in the lost and found box for 3 yrs. Thrown it twice as many rounds, it's glorious.. But black.. I don't want to lose it in case the owner comes back.. One day.

I have been trying to buy an entropy for months, they have been sold out and the ace wi probably only make that worse lol.

I picked up an electron Entropy the other day. Had to look long and hard to find it.

I have a beat electron Envy that is sweet for turnovers but it pretty much just loves to go to the right.

Hoping I can beat the Entropy into something that will take a big rip and just go straight with little fade.

We'll see where it ends up I guess.

I picked up an electron Entropy the other day. Had to look long and hard to find it.

I have a beat electron Envy that is sweet for turnovers but it pretty much just loves to go to the right.

Hoping I can beat the Entropy into something that will take a big rip and just go straight with little fade.

We'll see where it ends up I guess.

My understanding was the electron was more OS than Neutron - so will probably take some serious beating in. I've been asking for a Straight Entropy since it came out. I use the Neutron Atom for that role - course good luck finding any of them now!

I'll be curious to hear about the Hex - I'm not racing out to buy one. I'm still shocked they did yet another semi-straight Midrange before replacing a hole in their fairway lineup

I'll be curious to hear about the Hex - I'm not racing out to buy one. I'm still shocked they did yet another semi-straight Midrange before replacing a hole in their fairway lineup

What hole in their fairway lineup? Between the Volt, Relay, Crave and Resistor, I'm not really sure what else is needed...

Personally, i would like a Resistor type disc in the Relay class... but its not really a "nned"

The Hex is coming out first because it's the "fan vote" . Ha I voted for it. For me that's the biggest hole in the lineup.

My 168 SE neutron entropy is pretty straight. Always hooks up but I can pretty much jump from an Envy to it fairly seamlessly, but obviously compensating for the "more beefy". I guess maybe 200'? I haven't actually measured I use it up short, get out of jail, short FH, or for a wind putter. Sample size of 1. I was always impressed by its stability to drive matched with its ability to stay straight, and then to be able to pick it up and not have it too OS to putt.

Entropy is a Moose class Envy.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts