• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] Spin?

$200 Id run straight game on both of you busters vs me.

Have fun with that wack spin. What are you going to do if there is somewhat of a breeze? That spin is headed straight to the ponds.

Haha I want in on this challenge!

I could just use a Dagger, Envy, Alias, FD, Mayhem - really all I need for BRP and I'd put up some $ ;) I shot a 63 on the 22 hole layout last week. I'll be at the Majestic so, find me :)

But for reals we're all friends here lets not get nasty now .....but ill slay ya'll ;) ;)

jokes aside I think we should meetup to play it'd be fun. But don't try and convince us the Spin is a good disc

Haha I want in on this challenge!

I could just use a Dagger, Envy, Alias, FD, Mayhem - really all I need for BRP and I'd put up some $ ;) I shot a 63 on the 22 hole layout last week. I'll be at the Majestic so, find me :)

But for reals we're all friends here lets not get nasty now .....but ill slay ya'll ;) ;)

jokes aside I think we should meetup to play it'd be fun. But don't try and convince us the Spin is a good disc

The only bet I would make at brp is who can hit the most trees on hole 4.

I dont keep score. Id be down for a meet up somewhere not brp. Sorry but I feel like the course is taking a dive and it just isnt worth a disc ($8) for me to play it when we are spoiled with free local courses like bethel, lakewood and CR.

The only bet I would make at brp is who can hit the most trees on hole 4.

I dont keep score. Id be down for a meet up somewhere not brp. Sorry but I feel like the course is taking a dive and it just isnt worth a disc ($8) for me to play it when we are spoiled with free local courses like bethel, lakewood and CR.

I love BRP and always will, they take good care of it. Bethel is a great college course, shhhhh don't tell anyone

The Spin is a good disc if you know how to throw.

Proper form needs no convincing

The Spin is a good disc if you know how to throw.

Proper form needs no convincing

My brother doesn't know how to throw that much but he really likes his Spin, especially on long putts. :\

I just mentioned a couple weeks ago how a premium plastic spin would be wonderful. Can't wait to give it a try and see how it compares to the Electron Meds! Hopefully I can use it as a more understable Theory.

Should be a good challenger to the PA4. This will be an interesting mold to see how premium plastic affects the glide.

I just mentioned a couple weeks ago how a premium plastic spin would be wonderful. Can't wait to give it a try and see how it compares to the Electron Meds! Hopefully I can use it as a more understable Theory.

If I can crank on it and get a cobra like flight out of it than I'd definitely get one.

Definitely have a spot reserved for this in my bag. It's like a mini Theory. As a lefty these understable slots get used a lot. So stoked to have a premium plastic Spin

Proton spin is now a thing. I'm intrigued, but I've moved the spin out of my bag. I'm if I want to bring it back in.

Just saw this,

19961670_1529850633738473_8113529306377837558_n.jpg

That's a release date buy for me. 7-21-17

At league yesterday I was giving this a little run down while waiting for cards to finish up. I was throwing a 165g Proton Spin and was able to hyzer flip it very easily and it continued to turn a bit before straightening out and landing flat. It definitely flies understable as expected. There is a few holes near me where I want the big turn over putter shot that won't really fade so it found a spot in my bag very quickly!