• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Vibram] Vibram Disc Golf Thread (Part II)

Wanted to post here that i enjoyed the hell out of my birdie bash. I wish there were three discs more like trilogy challenge but overall a great experience.
i went with an ibex and vp. Ibex wont be staying in bag, vp will.

Wanted to post here that i enjoyed the hell out of my birdie bash. I wish there were three discs more like trilogy challenge but overall a great experience.
i went with an ibex and vp. Ibex wont be staying in bag, vp will.

The VP is my favorite Vibram disc... saves me strokes every round I play! I have big-hands, so the deepness works for me!

Last few days I've been launching the Vibram glow Solace 400+ ft with forehand throws. It handles the wind well, and I have no fear of it turning over, meaning I can put lots more oomph into it.

It's very similar to my APE but the grip allows more distance potential without it turning over. I think I'll sell my Glow O-lace, as the SOlace is perfect for what I want. I have a nuke and boss for less stable throws anyway.

Now backhands are another matter, tried the glow Obex for a couple throws, and while it's overstable, it was too grippy for how I throw backhand.

But since forehand is only using the 1 middle finger, I need all the grip I can get and I love the Glow SoLace.

Last few days I've been launching the Vibram glow Solace 400+ ft with forehand throws. It handles the wind well, and I have no fear of it turning over, meaning I can put lots more oomph into it.

It's very similar to my APE but the grip allows more distance potential without it turning over. I think I'll sell my Glow O-lace, as the SOlace is perfect for what I want. I have a nuke and boss for less stable throws anyway.

Now backhands are another matter, tried the glow Obex for a couple throws, and while it's overstable, it was too grippy for how I throw backhand.

But since forehand is only using the 1 middle finger, I need all the grip I can get and I love the Glow SoLace.

Haven't tried the Solace yet... but I have got it ordered

Got my Notch in today and just got back from two rounds with it. It's here guys. While certainly not faf Firebird stable, this disc flew almost exactly like a slightly domey Star Firebird I have bagged. Note, I throw 300-350 feet (BH, FHs almost that far now). Threw it on a variety of lines and into different winds (10-15 mph today). Reliably OS. Great HSS, solid dump.

This is a winner.

Latest posts