• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Vibram] Vibram Disc Golf Thread (Part II)

But where this disc is truly going to sell for Vibram is with noodle arms, players learning to throw high speed drivers, and new players. I can throw this on a slight hyzer, half power, and get a beautiful 300' S-curve. A lot of discs claim to have effortless distance, the Unlace truly does. This disc, while being a niche disc for better players, might just be the disc that explodes Vibram onto the scene with more casual players.

Sounds good. I am still looking for it to be my new roller disc as well as the disc I can count on flipping, even at 10,000' of elevation with a tailwind. Just couldn't bring myself to throw the Lace in this situation.

I feel happy with myself finally figuring out the lace a bit better when I started to use it for forehand drives. I had been having problems with the grippiness of the x-firm type materials for backhands but I found that if I flick it I can get a good 220' out of it (which is pretty good for me, only been playing for a solid 2 months now) and keep a good line. Anyone else use laces for forehand drives or have some good tips for controlling it better?

Guys, I purchased a Ridge, Trak, and an Ascent the other day.

Ridge is dominant. I use it for all my putting lately as I put the Vibram life through some test rounds.

The ascent is a 173g and the Trak is a 172g. Both are pretty stable as fack. Should i throw the Trak into some trees for a bit?

Ridge is dominant. I use it for all my putting lately as I put the Vibram life through some test rounds.

The ascent is a 173g and the Trak is a 172g. Both are pretty stable as fack. Should i throw the Trak into some trees for a bit?

I could take it with me to sodak and play a couple hill (not quite mountain) courses and beat it in pretty quick if you would like.

That or flatten it, I flattened mine cause I wanted to see some turn but all I got was some right tracking that still ended up relatively straight. Didn't really get to beat it up since I lost it 2 weeks ago.

I could take it with me to sodak and play a couple hill (not quite mountain) courses and beat it in pretty quick if you would like.

Lol maybe I'll just throw it into the chains from a few feet away like you've recommended before!

p.s. come back next summer I guess

That or flatten it, I flattened mine cause I wanted to see some turn but all I got was some right tracking that still ended up relatively straight. Didn't really get to beat it up since I lost it 2 weeks ago.

Hoe, how did you flatten yours?

My water heater is set kinda high but I just put some hot water from the sink in the flight plate (top down on the counter), put a cutting board on top and a pot with some water on top of that. Then just let the water cool and it should be good. Did it to an ibex as well and it turns pretty well now.

but the suction from the cutting board will make the water spill when I try to take it off :(

AngryBunny.jpg

This is what I imagined when I read your post, Johnny.

Since I'm half asian, and you're probably asian, hlasianguy, we should be bunny guards together.