• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth? (Part III)

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks, thats a little more than what i expected so i hope you are correct.

This is based on a wanted thread I posted a couple months ago for Z Bangers. The few ppl that had a new one wanted 60-65. I ended up buying one from Dynamic Discs for $63 shipped. I believe there were only about 100 produced, pretty hard to come by.

This is based on a wanted thread I posted a couple months ago for Z Bangers. The few ppl that had a new one wanted 60-65. I ended up buying one from Dynamic Discs for $63 shipped. I believe there were only about 100 produced, pretty hard to come by.

There are more than 100

2cmvl3t.jpg

saw one of these the other day. said it was a "Bleeding" Blueberry CE Valk. 10/10. pretty sexy disc. anyone know what its worth?

^ weighs 174g. sold for $98. seems like alot. not a FR, but the guy said it was a "bleeding" blueberry. never seen/heard of that before, but im a noob collector. Anyone know the value of this disc, and what "bleeding" plastic is?

^ weighs 174g. sold for $98. seems like alot. not a FR, but the guy said it was a "bleeding" blueberry. never seen/heard of that before, but im a noob collector. Anyone know the value of this disc, and what "bleeding" plastic is?

I think the "bleeding" comes from the faint red marks on the disc, (even though I've never heard of this term either). Or maybe I'm just seeing things.

No, it is called "Bleeding" because it bleeds its blue color from the plastic onto light colored fabric. Pretty interested. My CE Gator does it too.

cool buzzz i dont know the value but i guess it would be pretty high! but i guess there isn't much of a ti buzzz market these days so hold onto it for two years and ask again....

http://flic.kr/p/cWZXm3

For a marketplace thread.

Left is an Elite Pro MRX, 175, likely 6/10 (conservative sleepy), flies straight with fade. Still overstable. It did spend some time underwater, hence the coloring. Has not affected flight to my knowledge.

Right is 170 D Stratus with Dylan Days stamp, 10/10. I'm 99% sure it's D and not X plastic. Wear is storage only.
Bump. Any thoughts?

Dynamic discs is selling those "wrong side stamped buzzz" for $50. Does a different stamp position make the disc worth $30 more? I don't think so, but people have paid that much.

http://i1267.photobucket.com/albums/jj543/inthebasket/IMG_20120827_191425.jpg

Millenium Sirius Orion Left Fade 1.1, yellow with green stamp, 170 grams, marked S.OF, record/scratchy top
When I got this it had a name written large on the inner rim like a 5 year old wrote it left handed, and a splotch of black on the flight plate. I've since cleaned it up, but I can't even come close to reading the phn number. But I figure someone out there throws these and needs a solid thrower....so what should I ask for? Really not sure if its something good or a dud. Thanks all

a buddy at work gave me this today, I'd say its a 7/10, no ink, 174,
its a san marino and has 2 rings on the underside
DSCF1259.jpg

What would a first run ESP Force run?
Or a CE Firebird about 5/10 with ink?
How much is a San Marino 12x KC Pro Aviar?

Status
Not open for further replies.