• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth? (Part III)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Team stamp Z Tracker, 170-ish??, 7/10, no ink except Z Tracker in small, faded ink on back

8304059938_a7973ddbc8_z.jpg

Ebay Prices

i72BZl.jpg

Will S. proto signature Rhynos

8302619066_4dfc7e9c4c_z.jpg

They are factory blanks, not wiped. They were a test configuration of what would have been Wills 2x US championship signature disc.

Only 4 exist and he will sign them if requested. At this point I'm attempting to see what the value would be and if anyone is interested in them. If not I will just put them back in a box up in my closet.

Due to what they are I would be asking around $75 each. What do you all think?

-Chris

3 Headed Barry Beast Inquiry

1x 170 gram, pearly yellow with worn green stamp, ink inside rim 7/10, flat
paid $3

1x 175 gram , tie dye with rainbow stamp, ink inside rim, 8/10, flat
paid $15

2x 175 gram, pearly green with burgundy stamp, ink inside rim, 9/10, Yeti flat (con caved)
paid $5

Purchased these over the summer and wondering if these are popular disc at all. The 1x-ers are flatter than current production Beast, the 2x-er is Yeti-esque with its con caved top. I think the pearly tie dye is an exceptionally pretty disc. I usually keep a Beast in the bag, but, I am hesitating to throw these for some reason.

Attachments

• 1x champ beast 170gr .jpg
    1x champ beast 170gr .jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 14
  • 1x champ beast 175gr.jpg
    1x champ beast 175gr.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 12
  • 2x champ beast175gr.jpg
    2x champ beast175gr.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 12
They are factory blanks, not wiped. They were a test configuration of what would have been Wills 2x US championship signature disc.

Only 4 exist and he will sign them if requested. At this point I'm attempting to see what the value would be and if anyone is interested in them. If not I will just put them back in a box up in my closet.

-Chris

i think 75$ is a bit high, is there something different configuration wise than the normal rhynos? if so maybe higher than what i had guess but i would be closer to 25-30$ on one. i wouldnt think anywhere near 75$ but if he can off them for that more power too ya.

i think 75$ is a bit high, is there something different configuration wise than the normal rhynos? if so maybe higher than what i had guess but i would be closer to 25-30$ on one. i wouldnt think anywhere near 75$ but if he can off them for that more power too ya.

I was thinking $40-$50 on the high end, but wanted to get a forum opinion.

1x 170 gram, pearly yellow with worn green stamp, ink inside rim 7/10, flat
paid $3

1x 175 gram , tie dye with rainbow stamp, ink inside rim, 8/10, flat
paid $15

2x 175 gram, pearly green with burgundy stamp, ink inside rim, 9/10, Yeti flat (con caved)
paid $5

Purchased these over the summer and wondering if these are popular disc at all. The 1x-ers are flatter than current production Beast, the 2x-er is Yeti-esque with its con caved top. I think the pearly tie dye is an exceptionally pretty disc. I usually keep a Beast in the bag, but, I am hesitating to throw these for some reason.

Haven't seen much of a market for 2X Beasts, maybe i'll start looking harder. Here are some EBAY prices for 1X.
ppNV3l.jpg

spidy
fr xl 20-25 tops
se leo 20 if lucky
I'd say the se rhyno 75+ if new and max weight and not rancho
dtw roc, if small diameter 30ish, if large and rancho, not much. depends on a lot of factors
shark 10ish.

not to sound to much out of the loop, but what do you mean by rancho?
The Roc is 81/2" outer diam.

"Haven't seen much of a market for 2X Beasts, maybe i'll start looking harder. Here are some EBAY prices for 1X."
thanks mr anderson

-Chris

AS one of the house rhyno connoisseurs I would have to say that is too high of a price to catch my interest. I personally wouldn't go above 25. These will be in production soon enough (I bet already as we speak).

Rhyno throwers don't consider these (real rhynos). I call them DOMO's not rhyno's. I like innova discs a lot but am very dissapointed with them trying to pass these new upside down bowls off as rhyno's.:(

I do appreciate what will has done with his game and for the sport though. Merry christmas to all.

Last edited:
not to sound to much out of the loop, but what do you mean by rancho?
The Roc is 81/2" outer diam.
Rancho is the tooling on the bottom of the disc. The 3 rocs are either San Marino, rancho, or Ontario. When it comes to rhynos, the Ontario mold are the sought after ones. The newer rhynos are rancho I believe (correct me if I'm wrong) and don't fly like the older pros or SE ones.

AS one of the house rhyno connoisseurs I would have to say that is too high of a price to catch my interest. I personally wouldn't go above 25. These will be in production soon enough (I bet already as we speak).

Rhyno throwers don't consider these (real rhynos). I call them DOMO's not rhyno's. I like innova discs a lot but am very dissapointed with them trying to pass these new upside down bowls off as rhyno's.:(

I do appreciate what will has done with his game and for the sport though. Merry christmas to all.

Ya I was thinking 25 myself.:thmbup:

Why is the guy a few posts above still providing ebay price quotes. We are informed buyers not uneducated overpaying ebayers. Those prices are only good on ebay. lol It's getting annoying

Maybe that's why he only has 18 trades/sales whatever.

Spidey I agree your se rhyno is in the 50-60 range.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts