• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] What is this disc worth (Part IV)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody tell me how much this Ching Whippet is?

It is in pretty good shape, no chunks or anything missing. The Copyright stamp says 1998.

Attachments

• IMG_0562.jpg
    IMG_0562.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_0563.jpg
    IMG_0563.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_0564.jpg
    IMG_0564.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 17
Star Destroyer, 175 g, marked *DS. Stamp is wiped, but a 2008 is clearly visible. I can also make out some names of Tennessee towns, so I think it may be from a 2008 Tennessee series. This is the flattest Star Destroyer I have even seen. It has a tiny bit of ink on front and a little on the back around the center and on the inner rim and is generally a little dirty, but otherwise the condition is 8/10. It seems these old Destroyers are getting up there in price, so I am trying to decide whether to clean up and sell this one or keep it as a thrower. Thanks!
Destroyer_2008_zpsdfae6039.jpg

Older Destoyers are nice, although it's a *DS and not a *D or S/DS, stamp gone hurts too. $15 even though it's older, maybe a bit more.

172g, 11x CAL Teebird. Probably 5/10. Has odd wear that you can see in the pic, like it was thrown into pavement and created a rash. The rash isn't all the way around, but the outer edge of the rim is pretty rough like the pic. Should I do some light sanding to make it better?

CE Q-Mega? What do they go for new these days? (This one isn't new)

Attachments

• 009.jpg
    009.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 30
Also:

4x JK Valk - Finger-printy plastic, reddish orange with rainbow stamp - New but has sharpie in rim. - 174 grams

2002 Zipper Top Rhyno - sweet rainbow tourney stamp - new - 168 written weight, not scaled

Attachments

• 011.jpg
    011.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 35
  • 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 30
I believe all are 3rd run 2 soft have storage wear, 3 have black stamps
Textured Ions. New Unthrown.

• Black 175g M
  • Baby Blue 174g M
  • Black 174g S
  • Black(white stamp) 173g S

TIA for any help

No I had been keeping an eye out for random lots of discs on eBay. Got that and 3 others for what seemed like a reasonable price. I guess we'll see if that Teebird was a good snag and worth more than just a couple bucks.

CE Glow Teebird

I have a mint CE Glow Teebird with Texas 10 stamp max weight. Anyone on here know anything about these?

Price check would be great too since TB glow's are not common

Gt Bangers ESP

What are these worth brand new never been thrown?

Sorry about the picture. I am using my iPad.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 68
1st year of Innova's Team Star

I have #54 of 100 Avery-signed Team Star Destroyer from the first year Innova started doing this to help their players earn some touring $$. There is a silent auction as part of an upcoming ice bowl I'm thinking about adding this to.

It's mint, 10 out of 10, no storage wear and the sig looks like it was just done.

What are these worth brand new never been thrown?

Sorry about the picture. I am using my iPad.

I've seen heavies go for $30+ on some of the Facebook pages, but I've picked up several 174s for under $20 recently. I'd like to have the non-orange one if you decide to sell

Thanks for the feedback. I am not in the market to sell them right now. I was picking them up at one time for between 20 and 25 because I was putting with them. Now I use the GT Z Bangers. I traded the three I used to a friend but I plan to keep these for a while. I just hadn't seen any on Ebay in a while but the one I did see went for 40.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts