• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] What is this disc worth (Part IV)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone have ideas on a clear gummy Champ Beast? Someone has offered me one and wants to know if I'm interested but can't tell me what he's looking to get for it. Obviously I'm interested if the price is reasonable - so what say you DGCR Value Gods?

^these are still plentiful as all hell at gotta go gotta throw and most retailers across the country i would imagine. Stock price of under 20 bucks

What about a pre-thumbtrack birdie? In 9/10 condition.

$_57.JPG

Older Leopard...probably 9/10. No ink and only a couple nicks on the rim.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1389282710605.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1389282710605.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 31
I dig that Leopard better than later runs. It almost looks mythical.

Popular mold, bar stamps in 9+ condition should bring around $15 (teebirds are more) but I can pluck them up here and there for $7-9.

I picked up an estate sale lot not long ago with 44 discs, new, @ $4 each.

2003 San Saba Fingerprint CE JLS? No pic available.

CE QJ's -JLS's are a steal for the performance factor that they provide which reminds me to snatch a few up before that changes. I don't get how a CE Leo sells for $100 and these go for half that unless you're just into the stock, Innova CE stamp as a wall hanger.

$40-55 new?

tim thanks for your reply, i just tried to get to where you said,
1) clicked on "browse courses"
2) entered no data to bring up all the courses hit (submit)
3) scrolled to delaveaga and clicked on it.
.......from there i didnt see anything about reviews or review course.....
am i in the wrong location? through that whole process i didnt see anything about reviewing courses either.... thanks in advance for your furthur help.
martinb.

Yeah I haven't come across another in this color, although I'm sure they are out there. Never see the pro line spiders up for sale anywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts