• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] What is this disc worth (Part IV)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I picked this '08 usdgc San Marino roc up from play it again for $14. Brand new, never thrown, very very minimal storage wear. Max weight. I did some research and found that of the '08 usdgc rocs, this was the most common color/stamp/stamp color/mold combinations. So I'm sure of the rocs from that year, this is probably the least valuable. I've seen them on eBay where people are asking $40 and they didn't get it. I was wondering if it's valuable enough to sell, or put it in the bag for an OS roc to fill a gap in my bag. Any help would be appreciated!View attachment 44128

Yeah people don't tend to go for the San Marino USDGC Rocs, plus these are very common.

Still $30 for brand new would be easy, could get $40 if you were patient.

Old KC Pro Cheetah Bar Stamp & DX Bar Stamp Firebird

Pretty beat up… but. Would these have any value, or be worth anything to anybody? I may try and bundle the KC Pro Cheetah with a Pearly Circle Stamped Cheetah I have in the marketplace… Thanks for any help.

Attachments

• barstamps.jpg
    barstamps.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 47
Hi all, I was going through some of my old discs and was wondering your thoughts on value: I have a new, never thrown 175g socal champion destroyer in smokey gray. I also have a white 174 ce teebird with a rainbow stamp that has been thrown most of its life. Thanks!

Hey guys hoping you could give me a figure for a 10/10 Elvis Ching roc unthrown max weight..

And also a 7/10 175g grid aviar. 100% of grid stamp still intacted

CE EX.

P1000646.JPG

Gummy DX Gator

Found this is a friend's garage. It is 8/10 condition, and really gummy (it almost feels like Star plastic). I have never seen a DX like this before and wasn't sure if it was really old or not. Tooling on back says, "Innova Champion Discs Inc. Rancho-Cucamonga CA USA 91730" and " Patent No. 4,568,297" No ink.

IMAG1721.jpg

IMAG1722.jpg

Thanks.

picture.php

Red Champ Polecat? Ontario tooled. Stamp wiped (DD Mothers Day Madness Lewisville TX May 9 2009 Lake Park LL Woods) 6/10

Mother of Pearl 175 Champ Orc. Rancho tooled 6.5/10

Glow Champ Destroyer 175 8/10 Stamp wiped (Kimo's windy river open 4-20 21 22-12)

Thanks in advance

^^^From that angle it looks like a rhyno. Definitely not a polecat. Profile pic of it?

Whatever it is, it has a thumbtrac and polecats do not.

Birdie! My bad. Good catch guys :)

Those are usually only run in DX, correct? Or seeing one in Champ isn't that unusual

Birdie! My bad. Good catch guys :)

Those are usually only run in DX, correct? Or seeing one in Champ isn't that unusual

are you sure that is not a rhyno? Does the lip go straight down like a lid on a bucket or slant under with a bead like an aviar?

Destroyer not worth much unless it has pat # then maybe 20, if not 10-15. orc id say 20-25 but i haven't kept up with those lately.

Anyone know what 1st Run Cannon's and Rampages go for?

Lime Green Icon First run
Red Icon First run
Blue Icon First run
Ghost Stamped Blue Icon First run *
Red Icon Rampage first run.

Any info on this disc?

All I know about it is it's a SSS wizard 173g. Never been thrown. Does anybody have any idea what it's worth? I can't seem to find any more like it.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    135.7 KB · Views: 34
are you sure that is not a rhyno? Does the lip go straight down like a lid on a bucket or slant under with a bead like an aviar?

Destroyer not worth much unless it has pat # then maybe 20, if not 10-15. orc id say 20-25 but i haven't kept up with those lately.

I'm sure it's not a Rhyno :) It's a Lid, and I've thrown Rhyno's before.

Thanks for the info on the Destroyer and Orc. Wasn't sure if Glow D's were common or special run.

Status
Not open for further replies.