• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] What is this disc worth (Part IV)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I haven't come across another in this color, although I'm sure they are out there. Never see the pro line spiders up for sale anywhere.

I have a buddy with an orange-ish one that he loves but it's beat to hell and about ready to retire due to being so understable. Have you thrown it yet?

I am trying to move a few of my old discs and keep getting interest in this Wraith. Is it valuable? I don't wanna rip myself off. I can't load a picture but it as pearly blue colored Star Wraith. If I recall it has a speed 12 on it when I think the new ones are speed 11. Any help is appreciated.

I have a buddy with an orange-ish one that he loves but it's beat to hell and about ready to retire due to being so understable. Have you thrown it yet?

Yeah its probably been in my bag for around 10 years or so. It just doesn't get used very often.

That's a long time to hold a spot in the bag without much use. What flight numbers would you assign to it in the condition it's in?

I am trying to move a few of my old discs and keep getting interest in this Wraith. Is it valuable? I don't wanna rip myself off. I can't load a picture but it as pearly blue colored Star Wraith. If I recall it has a speed 12 on it when I think the new ones are speed 11. Any help is appreciated.

If it's star plastic, the 'pearl' is more of a swirl due to the dye only and unless it's stamped as a first run, proto star, signed by a pro, etc. it should only be worth between $12-20 new/newish.

That's a long time to hold a spot in the bag without much use. What flight numbers would you assign to it in the condition it's in?

Yeah I have way too many rocs in my bag lol. It will hold whatever line I put on it. Left, straight, right, S-curve.

How much do you think a 9x KC pro eagle is worth? It's fairly used. I'll try to get a picture up soon

8x KC Pro Viper

Got one of these layin round the house. At least a 9 on sleepy scale. Any ideas on value. Just curious. Thanks.

Pegasus

I have a blue Pegasus with a rainbow stamp. It's got a lot of scratches around the stamp, but the stamp is pretty clean, and it has some ink on the back. The disc is SO flat, and it's awfully pretty. Just curious about how much it's worth, thanks! I think 5/10 on the sleepy scale is about right, maybe a 6.

Limited edition ESP Comet, 170-172. The wear shown in the picture is the only wear, otherwise the disc is in great shape. Does have a number inked on the back.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1389498005.672910.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1389498018.955547.jpg

I picked this '08 usdgc San Marino roc up from play it again for $14. Brand new, never thrown, very very minimal storage wear. Max weight. I did some research and found that of the '08 usdgc rocs, this was the most common color/stamp/stamp color/mold combinations. So I'm sure of the rocs from that year, this is probably the least valuable. I've seen them on eBay where people are asking $40 and they didn't get it. I was wondering if it's valuable enough to sell, or put it in the bag for an OS roc to fill a gap in my bag. Any help would be appreciated!ImageUploadedByTapatalk1389513558.640846.jpg

Got this pre-Avery s/ds on a trade. 7/10, max weight, super swirly. Any value would be appreciated! Light faded ink. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1389513908.640747.jpg if it increases the value, I know Avery Jenkins has this disc's twin! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts