• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] What is this disc worth (Part IV)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are champ sharks worth anything special? I have 2 new ones that ive held onto since they dont make em snymore.

Are champ sharks worth anything special? I have 2 new ones that ive held onto since they dont make em snymore.

They generally sale between $20-30 depending on condition, color, weight, pearly plastic, gummy, etc... They are not a extremely popular mold, but the guys that throw them will pay a little more since they are OPP.

and the second is a white LE X Wasp with a 2003 Memorial stamp 9/10

I've had 2 9/10 LE X Wasps sitting in the MP at $15 a pop for a few weeks now with no takers, so less than that. Or take it to Facebook and label the OOP out of 'em and someone will surely bite.

Trying not to get screwed here, so thoughts on price for these -- because I honestly have no idea.

175 Pro Beast. No ink. 6/10, maybe 6.5?

172 Panther. No ink. Tough call. It hasn't been thrown a ton, but has more nicks than you would think, plus it's really old. 7/10? 6/10?

175 pink Panther circle stamp with long gouge on the top and storage bleed and some nicks. 5/10? Would be higher for sure without the gouge.

172 Panther that used to be pink. One of Juliana's before she switched to Discraft (we're talking OLD, here). Has her name and pdga# on the back, plus an "R". Significant nicks and scrapes. Probably 4/10 or a 5/10 if you're being generous.

20140203_2120341_zps8bcb0c00.jpg

20140203_2120581_zpsb08415a9.jpg

beast is probably old mold so may be worth something on facebook. the panthers are not worth much between being used and being dx and being a mold there is not a lot of demand for. you would be doing very well to get $25 for the lot imo.

Thanks John, that's about what I figured. Just wanted to make sure there wasn't some fanatic market for old-school Panthers that I wasn't aware of.

Old Steady Ed The Blunt Gumbputt. Got a buddy that wants it and have no idea what its worth. I've owned it since new.uploadfromtaptalk1391612680689.jpg

value of this Teebird?

I have the idea but want to ask you guys...

Attachments

• photo-23.JPG
    photo-23.JPG
    33.3 KB · Views: 50
  • photo-24.JPG
    photo-24.JPG
    33.3 KB · Views: 42
How much are translucent hpp wizards worth? Not the glass clear ones, but the ones you can see through without a problem, with just a very slight tint/coloration to the plastic. I suppose it depends on weight, but any estimates?

here you go

Quote:
Originally Posted by grodney View Post
I'm not much into selling or buying or auctions, so looking for some ballpark estimates on these, individually, not as a lot.

162g pearly orange Champion 2X Barry Beast some wear but not bad (7-8?/10) $10-$12
???g see-thru green Champion 5X JK Valk pretty worn (6-7?/10) $12-$15

173g white 10x KC Pro bar-circle-stamp WhippetX (WX) fairly worn (6-7?/10) $15-$20

175g yellow DX circle-stamp WhippetX (WX) thrown a few times in a field and storage wear (low 9?/10) $8-$15

Just following up on this for price reference. Of the above discs, here's what I listed and sold on Facebook Throwers group (NOT auction):

162g pearly orange Champion 2X Barry Beast 7/10 SOLD $18
165g see-thru green Champion 5X JK Valk 6/10 SOLD $23
173g white 10x KC Pro WhippetX (WX) 6/10 SOLD $28

The JK Valk had a small ink "S" on the inside rim. All prices are SHIPPED.

Just following up on this for price reference. Of the above discs, here's what I listed and sold on Facebook Throwers group (NOT auction):

162g pearly orange Champion 2X Barry Beast 7/10 SOLD $18
165g see-thru green Champion 5X JK Valk 6/10 SOLD $23
173g white 10x KC Pro WhippetX (WX) 6/10 SOLD $28

The JK Valk had a small ink "S" on the inside rim. All prices are SHIPPED.

Impressive! A couple of years ago my buddies and I would wade through the creek at Jericho Lake and pull out what seemed to be only tye dye pre- FN Champion Beasts. Little did I know people would actually pay halfway decent prices for them.

I have the idea but want to ask you guys...

Does the writing on the back say Rancho Cucamonga, CA or CAL? And weight and sleepy scale of condition would help, too.
Regardless, at least $20. 11x Teebirds are in high demand most of the time.

its CA. 174g at 7.5 out of 10. a couple scuffs on rim. it still looks great!

IMO- You are looking at $25-$40 depending on the buyer/trader. Some don't mind the fly dye, but those are generally not as sought after as the solid colors. CA mold is also generally not as sought after as CAL molds.

How much are translucent hpp wizards worth? Not the glass clear ones, but the ones you can see through without a problem, with just a very slight tint/coloration to the plastic. I suppose it depends on weight, but any estimates?

as a followup....turns out the wizards were magics. whomp whomp.

but...still. how much are these worth asking for?

wizardflashing_zps2d33e379.jpg

172g, fresh off the shelf. super tiny stamp drop, but the problem is whoever trimmed the flashing . . .

wizardflashing2_zps0269f5ed.jpg

hopefully that doesn't totally wreck an asking price, but it probably does.

here's the second one, 165g, slightly cloudy. kind of a cool stamp. party-timeish purple with blue/white mixed in when the light hits it.

wizardpurple_zps90d0d94b.jpg

help a brotha out. i know someone who wants them and i want to get a good price.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts