• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] What is this disc worth (Part IV)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
9x Kc Pro Firebird

8.5/10 173G 9x Kc Pro Firebird - How much is it worth? Obviously only as much as someone would pay, but I was having trouble finding record of these selling recently. Anyone have a clue? Thanks@!

s5p8iTg.jpg

INJlUJm.jpg

2010 Pro Worlds Glow Wraith. 175g, Rim ink, a few nicks so probably 7.5/10 overall.

Jk Valk 5 Time?

I have no idea if this is more valuable than a modern production valk. Maybe one of you guys could help me out. There is NO ink and the weight is marked 167. I would say 7/10.

Attachments

• DSC04938.jpg
    DSC04938.jpg
    120.1 KB · Views: 38
  • DSC04939.jpg
    DSC04939.jpg
    113.5 KB · Views: 18
I have no idea if this is more valuable than a modern production valk. Maybe one of you guys could help me out. There is NO ink and the weight is marked 167. I would say 7/10.

Not much above stock, if any.
5x JKValks are not sought after much.
Condition, weight and dye don't help.

Any idea...170g 7/10?

That's an odd color for a CE Valk.
The ink and condition hurt, and the CE Valk is probably the least valuable CE.
Not really up on the prices, but maybe $30, if that much.

Not much above stock, if any.
5x JKValks are not sought after much.
Condition, weight and dye don't help.

Thanks, it was worth a try. I got it for 1.00 off craigslist anyway. 30 bucks for 17 discs and a small fade bag...can't beat that.

8.5/10 173G 9x Kc Pro Firebird - How much is it worth? Obviously only as much as someone would pay, but I was having trouble finding record of these selling recently. Anyone have a clue? Thanks@!

s5p8iTg.jpg

INJlUJm.jpg

This isn't gonna bring in nearly the same price that a CE Firebird would. Stamp is desirable but the plastic isn't what people want for a Firebird.

$30-40 would be tops, I'd imagine. Even that may be optimistic.

Thanks, it was worth a try. I got it for 1.00 off craigslist anyway. 30 bucks for 17 discs and a small fade bag...can't beat that.

Scroll back a few posts and you'll see I posed this yesterday:

for price reference....here's what I listed and sold on Facebook Throwers group (NOT auction):

165g see-thru green Champion 5X JK Valk 6/10 SOLD $23

The JK Valk had a small ink "S" on the inside rim. All prices are SHIPPED.

And I sold my clear evo magics, 50$ for the pair because someone had seriously effed up while trimming the flashing on one of them. The good condition light 165g magic made up for 30 of that 50 easy.

Final selling prices from eBay

Attachments

• Price 1.jpg
    Price 1.jpg
    153 KB · Views: 30

s5p8iTg.jpg

INJlUJm.jpg

Final selling prices from eBay

Attachments

• Price 1.jpg
    Price 1.jpg
    135.8 KB · Views: 59
I will also say that nobody seems to give a rat's ass about the cfr champ glo destroyer so 20-30+ seems a bit of a stretch. People offering me 10-12 dollars on the fb disc golf collector exchange page. What a joke, though the bump is welcome and I thank them for that. I will also post what this finally goes for...if it ever does.

7/10 textured ion. Everybody seems after these. Not sure if i want to part with it, and not sure its worth anything cause of the ink. Ink on rim and on face. White marks are paint from indoor putting. Any ideas? Expelliarmus!

Attachments

• 2014-02-07_19-06-12_607.jpg
    2014-02-07_19-06-12_607.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 46
Aviar chains dga factor iv

Any idea on price, new never thrown 172 weight, no ink. aviar chains dga factor iv.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 54
Last edited:
I will also say that nobody seems to give a rat's ass about the cfr champ glo destroyer so 20-30+ seems a bit of a stretch. People offering me 10-12 dollars on the fb disc golf collector exchange page. What a joke, though the bump is welcome and I thank them for that. I will also post what this finally goes for...if it ever does.

they need to have pat numbers and one needs two bidders to get it up there. usually the market for these isn't too high but new ones with pat numbers go for 20 new so i would figure you could at least get your money out of it..

they need to have pat numbers and one needs two bidders to get it up there. usually the market for these isn't too high but new ones with pat numbers go for 20 new so i would figure you could at least get your money out of it..

Yeah, it has patent numbers. It is from 2009. I will be trying again, thankfully I didn't actually auction it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts