• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] Would you want a Overmolded Lid-like disc?

Would you want a Overmolded Lid-like disc?

• Total voters
That's not the question that was asked. Of course no discs but lids and lidlike putters hold the slow, floaty lines of lids.

I would not want one of these, but I think there is a market. Disc golf is small enough and deals with a cheap enough to produce product that this is certainly feasible.

Any company that doesn't have a lid is basically saying they hate old dudes and children.

Why do you hate children, MVP? :|

I'm guessing no MVP lid because those guys know Alan Adler beat them to it many years ago with the overmold Superdisc (still my fav catch disc) and they feel so bad about it they've taken to heavy drinking while watching early episodes of "I Love Lucy."

http://www.aerobie.com/product/superdisc/

That can't be the reason since pretty much everything MVP does has been done before...

I would still like to see how an MVP lid would fly.

Overmolded lids have been around since at least 1981, so Alan Adler didn't beat anyone he just did what someone else has already done.

Last edited:
Im going to cut the overmold off an ion and throw the core around.

tumblr_n7afu6J9pt1ry46hlo1_500.gif

Not MVP but RIP Relic? It looks like an overmolded lid. No idea how it flies or anything about it.