• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2011 DGCR Christmas in July Secret Santa

i sent mine out a few days ago. hope the reciever likes it! sent a hat, a drifit and a disc. hope it all fits, if not then my bad lol did my best!

i look forward to getting my gift whenever it arrives

got my first drifit at a dynamic discs tourney and im a changed man! i never knew what the big deal was until i tried it on.... needless to say i am on the drifit bandwagon!

i sent mine out a few days ago. hope the reciever likes it! sent a hat, a drifit and a disc. hope it all fits, if not then my bad lol did my best!

i look forward to getting my gift whenever it arrives

I threw in a dri-fit as well... I think mine should fit... was it bad I might have Facebook stalked my potential recipient?

I sent mine out as a mini Hanukkah of gifts because I sent two packages on two separate days. The first package is pretty good and the second is double as good.

thanks to tuscaloosa alabama!!

IMAG0082.jpg

162g proto vulcan, max weight (cfr-ish) KC roc, gggt mini and heavy metal tag!!

good haul, now I wonder if my person got theirs.. it's kinda like sending plastic into a black hole.

nice proto vulcan, i just got a proto archon that some color. beautiful isn't it?

Nice haul courtesy of tortuga in Virginia

cid:9A4F9C76-7784-4B2D-AFE0-571D2A794E3B/IMAG0071.jpg

Dx stingray
KC champion eagle
ESP banger gt
Lightning #3 mid
Nice mini and fundamentals DVD (which my wife and I will enjoy)

Got mine today!

Got a Scout in which I think is E plastic
Elite X Nuke
And a tonnnnnnnnnnnn of other little things,including some delicious barbecue waffle chips that I had with lunch
And a ton of drink mixes I will be sure to try tonight :)

Thanks SS!

My SS Hooked me up with some sweet Swag!

Thanks Tortuga.

Will be heading to my local disc store to pay it forward tomorrow.

Attachments

• IMAG0071.jpg
    IMAG0071.jpg
    134.2 KB · Views: 61
IMAG0082.jpg

162g proto vulcan, max weight (cfr-ish) KC roc, gggt mini and heavy metal tag!!

good haul, now I wonder if my person got theirs.. it's kinda like sending plastic into a black hole.

Glad you liked it. I wasn't sure if it was going to you or sgamerp.

2 of mine got to the recipients so far... just one more.. of course my mailbox is still empty, I'm waiting for SS, an order from utopia, a purchase from Canada that finally got mailed after 3 weeks, and the DiscPass2011, I get home and it's just junk mail. :(

Thank you Secret Santa. I have not thrown these three molds before, but I just might hang the Zepplin putter on my disc wall. Love the look and band. thanks

Attachments

• ss gift.jpg
    ss gift.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 56