• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2011 DGCR Christmas in July Secret Santa

still waiting to get mine out but shouldnt be long still got to get some more stuff together other than plastic

mine's going out tomorrow... where are all the pics. cmon mails people we want pics!

I just got two more packages in the mail... neither are my gift... every time i see that mail lady stuffing something brown in my mail box i get up and run but sadly all i got today was a stupid ole SE TL and proto Archon....

I just got two more packages in the mail... neither are my gift... every time i see that mail lady stuffing something brown in my mail box i get up and run but sadly all i got today was a stupid ole SE TL and proto Archon....

Thats a mail fail...

DSC00585.JPG

Well, I hoped that I would get mine today....darn. Going on vacation, oddly enough, going to be within 50 miles of where I shipped my gift to, more than 600 miles from here. OH well. Its going to have to wait until Monday when I get back.

Latest posts