• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2013 USADGC - June 7-9 - Toboggan, MI

A friend and I are looking for a place to stay for Am nats. We would be arriving from WI early Thursday morning, and will most likeley be walking/playing the course sometime in the afternoon. A bed too sleep in would be prime, a floor/couch would be great, and a yard to pitch a tent would be just fine. We would be more then willing to bring extra food to eat, some beer to drink, and maybe some extra goodies some of you may enjoy. Please PM me with details and a phone number where you can be reached if you have open space. Thanks!

bump for excitement :) who's even more stoked after following the DGLO? I sure am!

I'm not sure what would be cooler..spotting or caddying.....I spotted for DGLO. only thing that sucks is Ive now paid 5 bucks to get on to kensington three times and Ill be going to AM Nats Saturday and Sunday..should have just bought the year pass....

The course has played pretty consistent for years. (except wiggin's win) I think around a 175-178 has won going way back

08 - 178
09 - 176
10 - 176 (second place)
11 - 176
12 - 175

Last edited:
I'm not sure what would be cooler..spotting or caddying.....I spotted for DGLO. only thing that sucks is Ive now paid 5 bucks to get on to kensington three times and Ill be going to AM Nats Saturday and Sunday..should have just bought the year pass....
...which would also get you into Stony Creek for rounds there (not to mention Hudson Mills if you feel like taking a trip).

...which would also get you into Stony Creek for rounds there (not to mention Hudson Mills if you feel like taking a trip).

And Willow, not counting the cost of bug spray. Also, there is talk of a new course at Wolcott Mills.

Exactly, I didn't think that through too well, I've already spent 15 and Ill spend another 10, at least to help with the Am Nats....

The course has played pretty consistent for years. (except wiggin's win) I think around a 175-178 has won going way back

08 - 178
09 - 176
10 - 176 (second place)
11 - 176
12 - 175

Wow, and Ricky just shot a 154. 175 places you 21st in the DGLO pro event.

There's a chance I will have room for a few people at my parents house. Their house is roughly 25 minutes from the course. They will be out of town for the weekend. Worst case scenario is there will be plenty of room for a tent if they aren't thrilled will randos in their house. There's a fire pit and plenty of room to park. I will run it by them..

Looks like you and I are on the same card at 8:20 on Friday.

Looks like you and I are on the same card at 8:20 on Friday.

What's the point in posting these if they already said we have to be at the players meeting and times would be posted after that... Are the early tees for highly rated players pre-vengeance for the possibility that higher-rated players will most likely be teeing off in the afternoons on Sat/Sun?

What's the point in posting these if they already said we have to be at the players meeting and times would be posted after that... Are the early tees for highly rated players pre-vengeance for the possibility that higher-rated players will most likely be teeing off in the afternoons on Sat/Sun?

I think they've always sorted first round tee times by rating, with highest rated players teeing off first. At least that's how it was in 2011 and 2012. I haven't really followed the tourney before then.

I'll be meeting up with Dusty5150, and "playing guide" to him and his Canuck brethren lol. That's how I'm getting my last shot at Tobo before it's pulled. Lucky me. It helps that us Lat64 guys stick together on FB and such lol

Latest posts