• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2019 Pros Switching Sponsors Official Thread

Cool video, but maybe shave that neck hair first? It's all I could see.

I hope he plays more like 2016/2017 Ricky this year. I want some Eagle Ricky Paul battles.

Its official, good to see. Yeah the neck hair got me too, I didn't make it past 10 seconds.

I've played with Michael at league here in Colorado Springs, the man has a cannon FH. I can regularly hit 400' FH and he was blasting way past my drives all day on longer holes. Really nice guy to boot.

That is awesome to hear. I have not seen Michael in 15 years, so I still think of him as a kid that I would have to drive back and forth from the course in Round Rock. I hope he is still playing and doing well.

So are we expecting a wave of more signings? I know a young local Colorado guy just signed with Lat 64.

So are we expecting a wave of more signings? I know a young local Colorado guy just signed with Lat 64.

I don't know, but saw where Austin Hannum is on Discraft's Elite team now too. I was happy to support the elite team with their Tour discs in the past, but this is gonna be way too many. Just give me a Uli Tour Mantis, and I'll be happy, oh, and probably whatever putter McBeth goes with. :)

Latest posts