• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2019 Pros Switching Sponsors Official Thread

Right...

"Not at all. I just realized that my jokes were being interpreted as if I had insider information, which makes sense. I would make the same assumption."

I honestly read that as he got chastised for speaking about things that shouldn't have been spoken about yet.

Assuming everything is at face value and there's no shenanigans I like how Innova was able to celebrate his accomplishments under their sponsorship and let that be its own separate moment while Paul's announcement with the new company can be its own.

Would've been real easy to just not acknowledge it or run some kind of silly firesale at the factory store.

And that's not to say there's some crazy Innova/Adidas partnership brewing where technically he's leaving Innova but picking up full sponsorship from Adidas and still throwing some kind of Innova rebadged models.

Innova has been know for their April fools day posts. Anybody think that this is just a Halloween Trick post?

7d4aZ8g.jpg

McBeth to MVP! That explains why their site has been under maintenance so long. Had to get ready for the McBeast Octane announcement!

Latest posts