• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2019 Pros Switching Sponsors Official Thread

If you guys want some really good pulled pork, next time you see a slab of pork chops in the "Manager's special" section(only cause its a bit expensive for 8-10 good chops to just be turned into BBQ), grab them up and throw them in a crock pot... and slow cook them:thmbup:

Last edited:
McBeth Discraft
Ulibari Discraft
Wysocki Innova
Dark Horse - Eagle Innova

Any reason to think this?

I mean it's a dark horse, but big deal for Simon, no word on Eagle yet. It would be a surprise due to the Crush Boys marketing just getting going, would be a loss for sure but also Innova could have more cash to spend and could let Eagle mix up the bag a bit

We definitely have some amazing BBQ although my all time favorite is Palmetto Pig in Columbia.

I'll have to try that the next time I'm in Cola...there is a local chain down there that has really good hash and rice...can't remember what the time is? DSauls?

If you guys want some really good pulled pork, next time you see a slab of pork chops in the "Manager's special" section(only cause its a bit expensive for 8-10 good chops to just be turned into BBQ), grab them up and throw them in a crock pot... and slow cook them:thmbup:

I've done beef BBQ with london broil in a crockpot...it's surprisingly easy making decent BBQ with a crockpot.

Any special recipes?

I'm pretty sure Eagle signed a 2 year deal last year.

He said in one of his Instagram lives that his contract was up at the end of this year. Don't see him moving though. Even with Simon re-upping, he's pretty much the man at Discmania. But I guess we thought that about Paul a couple months ago too...

Latest posts