• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Ask me a DG question.

^No Pun intended.

If someone would dye your discs with only star wars or star trek discs, which would you prefer?

I prefer Star Wars symbols and Imagery. I bought a white S-Mako during the Cali Worlds that had a Storm Trooper Helmet on it... I loved that disc.

i am ok in the rec division. could i beat you if you were using all quest discs?

He could throw trash can lids and beat you, next question. :D

Have you ever called anyone on a foot fault during a tourney round? Or any other infraction.

Hmm... I believe because our throw is a complicated movement towards our lie, the rule should give you a small bubble around the sides of your marker; so I don't call faults when someone is off "line", usually 1' or less. On stationary throws I will enforce the current rule. Players generally ask me to make decisions on playable lies, or O.B rulings during rounds, but I don't call many faults because I'll stop you before you fault, most of the time I think.

What's up your butt?

I dislike this version of skins, especially with touring pros. Why? Because they're money hungry and collude to gobble up as many skins as possible. As a player, I compete during the tournament, afterwards I want to leave with my prize. This is a form of peer pressured slavery, "well, you finished top 4, we expect you to show off for the $$ we are throwing out there for your poor @-ss".

During this particular match, I was teamed up on and had people like GG against me, who loves to mess with me during rounds. With some of my comments I'm trying to display a sense of mockery towards the players who colluded against me, by saying " I play to take your money" etc.. besides the aforementioned reasons why I'm unsavory in the clip, I'm generally unsavory. :)

I believe that the majority of people who follow around a skins match, at least the ones I've seen, don't really know or care whats going on. It's more of a walk with the crowd and drink a beer thing. Most of the people watching the skins match are those who also just played all weekend, they're tired too, and if nothing super amazing is happening, like 60' death putts, they usually get bored and wander off.

I'd promote more drinking and definitely have a few bookies in the crowd stirring up the action. While I visited Ireland I was able to watch 2 days of Irish Road Bowling. What the heck is that? It's a game where you hurl a 6-pound steel ball up a road and back down it. Like 2 miles of this and there were throngs of people packed into the lane to watch. Reasons why it was exciting?

1: People line up directly in line with where the hurler will be launching this ball, very violently, and they jump out of the way as it comes towards them. It's madness!

2: Bookies! Lot's money on betting is floating around right out in the open.

3. Players bet on themselves!

The male champion won maybe 5k in prize money but In the pub later when his bookie paid him, I heard he made around 13k in bets.

.. besides the aforementioned reasons why I'm unsavory in the clip, I'm generally unsavory. :)

I'm not getting that at all from what I've read here. You are polite, kind, and honest about who you truly are. There is nothing at all wrong with introverts and I wish the world would stop trying to make us all into fake smiling politician types. I respect you much more for being who you are in spite of the peer pressure. :hfive: I hope the people here understand that and treat you well.

Now back to the questions. I also prefer to throw primarily flat shots and allow the disc's stability to do what it does. That being said, for RHBH shots the majority of my flat shots are in the 10' off the ground range so I usually struggle with getting understable drivers to turn right, straighten up, then fade back left because they usually have turned over and hit the ground before the disc can begin slowing down. How much taller do I need to throw these types of shots to get their full flight path? Is it just a matter of height, or am I missing something else here?

Thanks again!

Now back to the questions. I also prefer to throw primarily flat shots and allow the disc's stability to do what it does. That being said, for RHBH shots the majority of my flat shots are in the 10' off the ground range so I usually struggle with getting understable drivers to turn right, straighten up, then fade back left because they usually have turned over and hit the ground before the disc can begin slowing down. How much taller do I need to throw these types of shots to get their full flight path? Is it just a matter of height, or am I missing something else here?

Thanks again!

The reason I have the few understable discs I do is to work them on the hyzer first angle. I'd tilt the nose up or shorten your mechanics if you're going to release the flippy ones flat. Height just means the nose is up, that's why you generally need more room. Those old school guys threw air bounce shots, so I think you can keep the drivers low and nose up too.

Top 10 Courses? Have you played any out of the USA?

you continue to elude to your lack of ability to care about what other people think or say, or anything else for that matter and further more your lack of ability or choice to alter how you present/project yourself...do you have any diagnosed condition or is this just out and out a choice and your personality?

pardon the rough wording I'm not focused enough to try to "nice" it up at all. AND yes it is a legitimate question

you continue to elude to your lack of ability to care about what other people think or say, or anything else for that matter and further more your lack of ability or choice to alter how you present/project yourself...do you have any diagnosed condition or is this just out and out a choice and your personality?

pardon the rough wording I'm not focused enough to try to "nice" it up at all. AND yes it is a legitimate question

I do have a condition. I'm a psychopath. Having time to reason through my reactions or using logic can help over text, but... In person I can struggle.

I do have a condition. I'm a psychopath. Having time to reason through my reactions or using logic can help over text, but... In person I can struggle.

fair enough, carry on. I just noticed your wording in some of the responses lead that direction and I work in the behavioral/mental health field so figured I'd ask.

Are you taking steps to help you in your condition? whether it be medicinally or ongoing therapy etc?

Top 10 Courses? Have you played any out of the USA?

I've never made a list and easily forget the courses I've visited. I would like to be fair on my choosing to the courses I would leave out, so I don't make one. It depends on the reason I'm playing the course. If It's a competition, I want the course to be fair, have many options and lots of risk/reward decision making spots. If Its just for fun, I really like bad course that are stuffed into nasty woods. I like the unpredictable, ridiculousness of those courses when I'm goofing around; except for the damage it does to my competition discs...

Also, no courses outside the gates of 'Merica.

Why does Billy Crump always say the feature hole is the one at the top of the hill 200-300 ft in distance with 50 ft elevation dropoff?

fair enough, carry on. I just noticed your wording in some of the responses lead that direction and I work in the behavioral/mental health field so figured I'd ask.

Are you taking steps to help you in your condition? whether it be medicinally or ongoing therapy etc?

Not really. I don't plan to reproduce, so that's a step, and I'll continue to live out my life, trying to enjoy myself without being locked in a prison.

Last edited:

Latest posts