• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Catrina Allen Prediction Thread

Agree.

IMHO there is the "big four": Paige Pierce, Catrina Allen, Valarie Doss, and Sarah Hokum. Paige is obviously en fuego and rocking DD discs like a KISS concert from the 1970s (yes, I remember them then). Who is 2,3,4 depends on who's hot, who's not, and whatnot.

Uh, who are these "big three" ov vich yoo speek?

(I would think Catrina is still a top 3 FPO player, along with Paige and ???)

Hampstead said:
I did in fact watch a tournament in person. 2015 USWDGC. Followed Cat, Val, Paige and Hokom.

check the Majestic results and get back to me

(actually, please don't get back to me)

I'm sure you were just as charming and insightful as you were with this comment

Well, I was getting cash out of the ATM, turned around, and she told me to get out of the way. Matter fact, she's just not a pleasant person. Her cheating on Paul doesn't really add to the sweet innocent girl people are trying to say she is, either.

Catrina once pulled me out of a burning building and then, b/c my car was burnt up as well, gave me her car.

(I don't know why any of us care; JohnE, Nikko, Bradley Williams, et al are often asses in tourneys but I enjoy watching them all the same)

Does anyone have any info as to why Catrina moved to Pipestone, MN? Is she not with Paul anymore? If so, why?

Does anyone have any info as to why Catrina moved to Pipestone, MN? Is she not with Paul anymore? If so, why?

I think that's pretty personal and if people don't know what's going on maybe that's because it's personal, and she/they don't want their business spread around.

I'm glad I'm not a famous disc golfer with the way I move around for work. Maybe she found what is paradise to her and moved there?

Being an engineer with upper management responsibilities, the rumor mill gets ridiculous with who's dating who and such. So, I can relate to the invasion of personal life. It's dangerous wearing khakis!

I had one interaction with her at the Idlewild Open while spotting on hole 16. She was having a bad day. Her tee shot went OB early and would have been in bounds if not for the tall grass knocking it down and keeping it a couple of inches OB never crossing back inbounds. Felt bad for her as I've experienced the same thing on that hole. She didn't look to be having much fun but was still pleasant in her interaction with me. In fact, all of the women appeared to have great attitudes.

Well, I was getting cash out of the ATM, turned around, and she told me to get out of the way. Matter fact, she's just not a pleasant person. Her cheating on Paul doesn't really add to the sweet innocent girl people are trying to say she is, either.

I can only WISH that things like this would happen to me! LOL Her day would not have ended well if that were me in your position.

I'll bite. The word round the rumor mill over the last few years has been that her and Paul were a little rocky. They did not travel together full time together last year and rumor was they had reconciled after a near split, so maybe the rockiness returned and enough was enough. That's the best gossip column I got. On a similar note Cam and Leslie Todd also now have different locations on their PDGA pages. Who knows the story there?

I think that's pretty personal and if people don't know what's going on maybe that's because it's personal, and she/they don't want their business spread around.

I agree, it is personal. But some people do know what's going on. And she is also a professional athlete. So, to some degree, her personal life becomes exposed. I'm not trying to start rumors. Just curious like most people who follow athletes or people they admire.

As far as how Catrina conducts herself during a competitive tournament, I can relate. Just because someone isn't smiling all the time, doesn't mean they're pissed off at the world and hate everybody. To me, she looks like a focused competitor that wants to perform at a high level. I really enjoy watching her play.
The couple encounters that I have had with her were all positive. I have nothing negative to say.

I hope she is in the top 2 or 3 at every tournament this year.