• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Complaining About Facebook Auctions MEGATHREAD!!!

the only group I got into was the dg throwers exchange, though I have asked to join the other big ones..

I wanna whore out my fr laces and japan open rocs and pearly volts and ****...

Facebook auctions are helping to fund my gaming PC build. I was originally planning to use my tax refund for it, but I may get most of it paid for just by selling discs.

Is this also the megathread to complain about trying to join the Disc Golf Collector Exchange 3 days ago and not being let in yet?! How can I part the fools from their money if I can't get in the group?

Is this also the megathread to complain about trying to join the Disc Golf Collector Exchange 3 days ago and not being let in yet?! How can I part the fools from their money if I can't get in the group?

similar problem. i just want to be able to keep a pulse on what is selling since i go to a LOT of the retail stores around here simply to feel plastic since it's my addiction. never hurts to lessen the cost of playing DG.

i wouldn't call buyers fools, though. :D

Of course not, they're above average intelligence, and their mother's are classy ladies.

I don't mind the prices so much on the discs that I actually want, but the selection is pretty annoying. DGCE is about 95% Destroyers, G Star, Jolly Launcher, and McPro. That means you have to scroll through a whole lot of garbage to find the gems, and when you get there the gem has just closed :wall:.

not facebook, but it's hilarious watching the teebird gstar threads in the MP.

started at 28-29 . . . let's wait and see if it sells. it does!

so now this guy put one up for 30 . . .

then 31 . . .

ya'll are not too subtle. don't get me wrong, it's beautiful plastic, especially those purples tkaiser is posting up. but it's still funny to watch.

So there is obviously a bubble...so any speculation on hen it may pop? Have we reached a point where its just too much, gotten too out of hand?

I got an 168g 11x kc eagle on DDGA yesterday for $14 shipped!!

Oh wait I'm supposed to be complaining..

Yo yo, heads up, there's a DX Rancho Roc on INNOVA Only Auctions, never thrown but 9/10 due to age. 146g. It's only up to $19!!!! Grab it!

I encourage everyone to join the feedback group, it's ripe with useful/entertaining posts that many of us could do without. I don't know how Jeff does it.

I'm not here to complain about fb auctions, I just felt it unnecessary to start a new thread. You see, I am just now venturing into selling discs online. I usually have a strong distaste for fb and I only ever use it for disc golf related purposes. However, it is free to trade and sell on fb, as opposed to $5 for mp access here. So....someone convince me why it's better here, and this site is where I'll conduct my business. :)

I'm not here to complain about fb auctions, I just felt it unnecessary to start a new thread. You see, I am just now venturing into selling discs online. I usually have a strong distaste for fb and I only ever use it for disc golf related purposes. However, it is free to trade and sell on fb, as opposed to $5 for mp access here. So....someone convince me why it's better here, and this site is where I'll conduct my business. :)

It's not, if you are trying to sell for the most money. It is, if you are interested in trades and/or just want to unload stuff. The $5 annual is nothing compared to Ebay fees.

Latest posts