• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] Contender Back Pak by Physical Flight DG $155

I bet the new logo does look sweet. Its amazing you were able to put so much into your bags and still reach the price point you have. Not to mention made in the USA.

Sadly I was hoping the digi camo was the green variety, considering the pre order anyway

Yeah we aren't making a killing off each each bag but we like to keep the sport relatively affordable. As for the brown camo, I can throw in green ACU Digi zipper pulls to set it off. I will be adding a link this week for customers to choose there zipper pull colors. We have over 10 colors to choose from.

Yeah we aren't making a killing off each each bag but we like to keep the sport relatively affordable. As for the brown camo, I can throw in green ACU Digi zipper pulls to set it off. I will be adding a link this week for customers to choose there zipper pull colors. We have over 10 colors to choose from.

Wait, we get to choose our zipper pulls?? Talk about sweet customization!

Sweet now I don't have to make my own lol. How are the zipper pulls constructed Chris? Just fabric or are they para cord? Those are just examples so you know what I'm talking about.

Sweet now I don't have to make my own lol. How are the zipper pulls constructed Chris? Just fabric or are they para cord? Those are just examples so you know what I'm talking about.

Exactly! We believe it's the little things that count. So if we can spend a few bucks on each bag to make it complete for you guys then we don't mind.

We use 550 paracord which is much more durable.

Ok guys, I will be setting up a drop down list for those to choose there zipper pull color. This drop down list will only work for those who are placing new orders. However you can send a email from our contact page with color choice for those who have already placed an order.

Here are your color choices:
-white
-black and white hounds tooth
-grey/platinum
-black
-Red/black/grey Digi camo mix
-red/white/blue mix
-confederate flag
-maroon
-red
-navy
-blue/grey/black Digi camo mix
-blue/white hounds tooth
-carolina panthers
-royal
-baby blue
-olive drab
-safety orange
-green Digi camo
-yellow/black hounds tooth
-yellow
-green camo
-tie dye (only available on MJ sig bag)

Thanks

@KILGUS
Just wanted to say thank you. I emailed you asking about a military discount without much prior research on the bag or PF itself. I saw made in the U.S.A and was sold. After reading more and more over the past week I realize there was no reason to request a discount on a bag priced at what it is knowing the quality of the product and company. I am about to move up to Ohio after my medical discharge concludes in May, and will then leave from there to tour the country trying to play the best tournaments I can. I am looking forward to carrying The Contender now for more than its style and comfort. Can't wait to spread the word. So thank you again, and good luck.

@KILGUS
Just wanted to say thank you. I emailed you asking about a military discount without much prior research on the bag or PF itself. I saw made in the U.S.A and was sold. After reading more and more over the past week I realize there was no reason to request a discount on a bag priced at what it is knowing the quality of the product and company. I am about to move up to Ohio after my medical discharge concludes in May, and will then leave from there to tour the country trying to play the best tournaments I can. I am looking forward to carrying The Contender now for more than its style and comfort. Can't wait to spread the word. So thank you again, and good luck.

I appreciate the support and appreciate the service to our country. You won't be dissapointed on the bag. Let me know if you have any questions or concerns and anyone who knows me knows that I always reply from my personal email which comes directly to my phone even while I'm working my 9-5.