• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] Contender Back Pak by Physical Flight DG $155

FYI tracking number doesn't matter, we bulk print our tracking numbers before hand and then ship bags out as they arrive. Btw all info will be updated on the home page of the website so look for info there in the next few days. Thanks and god bless

Scheduled Delivery: 03-April-2013

I ordered Navy, but according to Chris, looks like it might not arrive on the 3rd since they are bulk printed... But it is still cool that we're close!!

Still no tracking info email on mine, and I ordered one of the MJ purple ones which I thought I remember seeing would be one of the first ones shipped. Hopeful I have it for my tournament this weekend.

So what I think we can gather from the estimated delivery times is how long it will take to get to us once shipped, i.e. I got mine today with an estimated delivery of the 3rd so it should take 2 days after it actually ships? That's making me feel more comfortable that it will be here before I leave for BG on the 10th!

All bags will be in tomorrow so be patient, bags are all shipped UPS ground so you can expect to receive about 2-3 days after it ships.

All bags will be in tomorrow so be patient, bags are all shipped UPS ground so you can expect to receive about 2-3 days after it ships.

No pressure but it seems like you should have been able to take pics of all colors today and or tomm?

Latest posts