• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] Contender Back Pak by Physical Flight DG $155

I havent recieved mine and i ordered black n gray... although Kilgus can i add embrodery and maybe get the zippers??? i know its alot to ask for so ill buy tge zippers and.install em.myself if need be.. im really excited about the bag just wish id recieve a.order conf... ty to everyone making this bag an adventure and possible.

Paypal is your order confirmation. If you ordered and payed then we received the order and your email will be notified once it is shipped.

We can not do embroidery at this point in the process and only custom zipper pulls will be able to be changed.

As for shipping, I will not answer anymore questions on shipping. ALL INFO can be found on the website and ALL bags will be shipped by April 5th.

Btw I will post pics of the bags from my phone here tonight after work and have official pics put on the website later this week. Thanks for the support guys and look for your bags to be on the UPS truck tomorrow.

Nice! Again, the detailed info is much appreciated. Some bigger companies don't even provide the amount of shipping/order info that you are and that's a cool thing to see

Page 42...

In the meantime whilst Chris is working on his patient's backs which really makes all of this possible, may I suggest everyone do what I do multiple times a day when the bag crosses my mind...

Visit Page 42 of this thread and click on the picture of the camo bag... That gets me through the day! :D

In the meantime whilst Chris is working on his patient's backs which really makes all of this possible, may I suggest everyone do what I do multiple times a day when the bag crosses my mind...

Visit Page 42 of this thread and click on the picture of the camo bag... That gets me through the day! :D

X2 :thmbup::thmbup:

Btw I will post pics of the bags from my phone here tonight after work and have official pics put on the website later this week. Thanks for the support guys and look for your bags to be on the UPS truck tomorrow.

There hasn't been enough wild speculation on this thread lately lol Do yall think this means that even the bags on the second shipment to him will be going out tomorrow? I have a navy bag in my order so I'm not expecting it until next week but Friday would be crazy awesome.

...at the mercy of the sewers.

Man, I know what you mean. The sewers blow up, and before you know it, you're knee-deep in alligators people flushed down their toilets. Or was that the movie I watched last knight.

Sorry... but that's my Navy bag. ;)

I have to show it off in Branson, MO this weekend for Chris... The Journey Post might wanna rethink selling Prodiscus when they see my fly Physical Flight bag. At least that is my hope.

I don't care who's it is. It just looked black and grey to me. If you can completely confirm that is navy then that is one sexy bag and I can see why Chris loves them so much. Looks almost teelish than navy. I like it.

Grey and black is the top bag....the navy is dark and not pictured. The sun is playing tricks on the iPhone pic.

Grey and black, the other is grey and black too just the way the sun looks makes it look darker. The royal and blue with red zippers should pop too

Latest posts