• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] Contender Back Pak by Physical Flight DG $155

Paypal is your order confirmation. If you ordered and payed then we received the order and your email will be notified once it is shipped.

We can not do embroidery at this point in the process and only custom zipper pulls will be able to be changed.

As for shipping, I will not answer anymore questions on shipping. ALL INFO can be found on the website and ALL bags will be shipped by April 5th.

ok well i dont remember asking u recently for my shipping info... It was for ppl asking what color ahipped. so i replied thanx anyway.

And not to put too much pressure on you, Chris, but remember I left it totally in your capable hands on my zipper pulls. I'm trusting you to put whatever is the sexiest combination with the Navy and Black!! :p

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAM!

mqdefault.jpg

Can't wait to see a pic of the navy/black bag because the gray/black w/ red zippers looks so sexy, I'm thinking about making a switch if there are enough left.

to anyone who has got a tracking number what bag did you order. I ordered the purple mj just, just curious. This question is not directed at kilgus.

And not to put too much pressure on you, Chris, but remember I left it totally in your capable hands on my zipper pulls. I'm trusting you to put whatever is the sexiest combination with the Navy and Black!! :p

I've got you so no worries.

Even amongst all the craziness Chris still finds time to answer customer questions and requests. Cant wait to get the grey black and red sexiness!