• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] Contender Back Pak by Physical Flight DG $155

Ups just sucks if it dont come till tomorrow that's a week after mine made it to Missouri so from east coast to middle of the country in 2 or 3 days from here to west coast 6 or 7 days sounds like ups guys on a long smoke break cali style lol

Ups just sucks if it dont come till tomorrow that's a week after mine made it to Missouri so from east coast to middle of the country in 2 or 3 days from here to west coast 6 or 7 days sounds like ups guys on a long smoke break cali style lol

I wouldn't be surprised

I'm calling conspiracy. The one guy who is guaranteed to make a review of the bag hasnt gotten his yet. :p

Here's my quick review
Bag fit and finish is perfect
Holds more discs than I was told it would
Lots of storage
Materials are top notch
Straps better than any quad setup ive used
Feels like nothing is on your back
My back and shoulders quit hurting when I play
Discs come out and go in easy but dont fall out

Cons
Plastic keyring holder in top pouch is very stiff plastic
Your friends will be jealous

Any questions?

Here's my quick review
Bag fit and finish is perfect
Holds more discs than I was told it would
Lots of storage
Materials are top notch
Straps better than any quad setup ive used
Feels like nothing is on your back
My back and shoulders quit hurting when I play
Discs come out and go in easy but dont fall out

Cons
Plastic keyring holder in top pouch is very stiff plastic
Your friends will be jealous

Any questions?
how is "your friends will be jealous" a con? :hfive:

how is "your friends will be jealous" a con? :hfive:

You haven't met my friends..........Dr.Disc was found today face down on hole 13s teepads aparently the victim of a brutal assault by oop plastic he had traces of ce plastic under his nails..........buy a starter bag or this could happen to you:popcorn:

You haven't met my friends..........Dr.Disc was found today face down on hole 13s teepads aparently the victim of a brutal assault by oop plastic he had traces of ce plastic under his nails..........buy a starter bag or this could happen to you:popcorn:

haha all you said was CE and oop plastic, you didn't say anything about the bag itself. Not my fault your discs are worth more than the bag ;)

haha all you said was CE and oop plastic, you didn't say anything about the bag itself. Not my fault your discs are worth more than the bag

That's cause nobody ever digs through an old fade tourney bag now that I have almost 200 dollars on my back people will naturally be curious why I would spend that to hold $10 dollar frisbees, then comes the hey i'll trade you this sweet new groove for that worthless eagle

haha all you said was CE and oop plastic, you didn't say anything about the bag itself. Not my fault your discs are worth more than the bag

That's cause nobody ever digs through an old fade tourney bag now that I have almost 200 dollars on my back people will naturally be curious why I would spend that to hold $10 dollar frisbees, then comes the hey i'll trade you this sweet new groove for that worthless eagle

lol

The bag is great! The pockets and storage in this bag are rivaled by none.
The only real con to this bag is no ventilation padding. This is only an issue during summertime in places similar to here in Texas. The first run bag was the same way. It makes for a super drenched/hot back. The Catalyst appears to have remedied this issue.

The bag is great! The pockets and storage in this bag are rivaled by none.
The only real con to this bag is no ventilation padding. This is only an issue during summertime in places similar to here in Texas. The first run bag was the same way. It makes for a super drenched/hot back. The Catalyst appears to have remedied this issue.

Damn didn't think about that:doh: