• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGPT: 2019 San Francisco Open presented by AbsoluteXtracts 10-May to 12-May-2019

I don´t know how this works, but what´s the cost of putting the stream on Youtube? . . i

I don´t know how this works, but what´s the cost of putting the stream on Youtube? . . i

I don't think there's a cost to putting it on Youtube so much as the advertising service used for the DGPT.com/Roku stream doesn't work with Youtube. So every viewer on Youtube is one less viewer who's seeing the ads and thus less revenue is generated from those ads. I imagine the sponsorship by MVP is aimed at making up that difference.

Glad to see Terry back, i wonder what his role will be

On The Upshot this week they said he had a prior commitment so he won't be there.

Super excited for this course, the rounds are so much fun to watch. Both post pro cards look awesome too, I'll have to watch both

I love Paiege Pierce but I'm pretty disappointed after her rules rant following GBO to see her playing on a card with Sarah Hokom who is pretty blatantly foot faulting on jump putts and not being called.

AF1QipMKef85m0lyMr8xtdz97IKPEjMOKzqqe282hjvj

Last edited:
I love Paiege Pierce but I'm pretty disappointed after her rules rant following GBO to see her playing on a card with Sarah Hokom who is pretty blatantly foot faulting on jump putts and not being called.

Apparently you don't call people on foot faults or other rule violations if you like them.

Calling Hokom on those would only draw attention to the fact that Paige does the same thing on her jump putts.

Not saying it makes it right, but no matter how blatant we might think it is, you're just not going to see these players call them in real time.

And it has nothing to do with whether they like each other or not.

Even if called, would anyone second?

Or, to be Machiavellian, a more strategic call would be during the last round.

What was the rules rant about?

Calling Hokom on those would only draw attention to the fact that Paige does the same thing on her jump putts.

Not saying it makes it right, but no matter how blatant we might think it is, you're just not going to see these players call them in real time.

And it has nothing to do with whether they like each other or not.

The point wasn't even about whether it should be called or not, honestly. It's more about her response to the end of GBO. If you are going to go on about integrity and not being scared to call/enforce rules, etc. I'd expect you to at least follow it up for 1 event right after the fact.

Otherwise it just looks like an attempt to make yourself look good and others bad. You could also argue it's just a different form of intimidation than the one you claim was happening.

The point wasn't even about whether it should be called or not, honestly. It's more about her response to the end of GBO. If you are going to go on about integrity and not being scared to call/enforce rules, etc. I'd expect you to at least follow it up for 1 event right after the fact.

Otherwise it just looks like an attempt to make yourself look good and others bad. You could also argue it's just a different form of intimidation than the one you claim was happening.
Who says she's not following up? The issue with Cat's rant at GBO is much clearer cut than Sara's jump putts. I think JC was saying as much when he said it won't get called in real time.