• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGPT: Discraft's Green Mountain Championship Sept. 12-15

^CORRECTION. The MPO times on udisc and pdga event page say 2:30pm est. JVD previously said to go with what they have listed on udisc if there's a discrepancy with what time it says on the video link.

Just woke up. . what?! Paige and Cat 10th ?!? With only one OB each?! And they have a 896 Rated player ahead of them

And Ricky at 48th , some very odd numbers here

Just woke up. . what?! Paige and Cat 10th ?!? With only one OB each?! And they have a 896 Rated player ahead of them

And Ricky at 48th , some very odd numbers here

Cat missed a bunch of putts(she had 3 c1x putts on 15... sounds familiar), PP missed a bunch of fairways.

I looked back and both Paige P and Cat played Brewster Ridge quite bad at 2018 Worlds, they both had a +10 round back then.

But it´s still odd to see the top players by far in the FPO field struggle so much on just Brewster Ridge

I looked back and both Paige P and Cat played Brewster Ridge quite bad at 2018 Worlds, they both had a +10 round back then.

But it´s still odd to see the top players by far in the FPO field struggle so much on just Brewster Ridge

It's a tough and somewhat unforgiving course. On many holes, if you're not on the fairway, you're going to struggle to get par. And also, not a lot of holes are conducive to playing aggressively for the birdie. To be certain, it's not a course where you can take a couple early bogeys and can just "buckle down" and grab birdies later. You're better off playing for par and letting the birdies come. Hokom appears to have played the ideal Brewster round...14 pars, 3 birdies, 1 bogey.

Looking at Paige's round, she had a double bogey where she three-putted within circle 2. But her other bogeys all seem to have come on holes where an imperfect drive puts you in position where you just suck it up and take your medicine...a mindset that Paige doesn't always have.

Cat appears to have had one really bad putting hole compounded by an OB penalty (hole 15), and a few holes where one shot (drive or second) probably got away from her. Otherwise her round doesn't look terrible.

Still strange to see PP play so many bad rounds in a row at Brewster. . feels like she can play with just her Marshall and get a better score than her last rounds there

but i guess see will jump up the leaderboard today IF she can play that par5 better than she did at Worlds

It's a tough and somewhat unforgiving course. On many holes, if you're not on the fairway, you're going to struggle to get par. And also, not a lot of holes are conducive to playing aggressively for the birdie. To be certain, it's not a course where you can take a couple early bogeys and can just "buckle down" and grab birdies later. You're better off playing for par and letting the birdies come. Hokom appears to have played the ideal Brewster round...14 pars, 3 birdies, 1 bogey.

Looking at Paige's round, she had a double bogey where she three-putted within circle 2. But her other bogeys all seem to have come on holes where an imperfect drive puts you in position where you just suck it up and take your medicine...a mindset that Paige doesn't always have.

Cat appears to have had one really bad putting hole compounded by an OB penalty (hole 15), and a few holes where one shot (drive or second) probably got away from her. Otherwise her round doesn't look terrible.

did they play brewster from the blues? if so... those scores are pretttttty bad

I don´t get that, but might be a guy thing. .

A wedding takes a few hours, maybe a day. . do you need MONTHS of full time work to prepare for that??

Weddings are a gigantic big deal for many Americans. Some plan for a year or more ahead of time. As the day nears, there are many things to take care of, and it can be a stressful. You want everything to be perfect. The season is pretty much over anyway. I don't blame her at all for not playing disc golf.

From looking at the hole distances entered in UDisc, it appears the FPO played a mix of Gold and Blue at Brewster
1-6 Gold
7-10 Blue
11-18 Gold

Weddings are a gigantic big deal for many Americans. Some plan for a year or more ahead of time. As the day nears, there are many things to take care of, and it can be a stressful. You want everything to be perfect. The season is pretty much over anyway. I don't blame her at all for not playing disc golf.

Yes I know weddings are a big deal in America..but I still don't get why you want to spend so much time planing...and spend an insane amount of money to put you in debt longer than the marriage will last for "one big day"

One bogey total for Hokom, to play "safe" really seems to pay of

Hard to tell if Hokom is playing amazing or the other players are simply playing horrid. Strange play going on out there. Meanwhile the Doss's continue to talk so often it just blends into a wall of "noise" over time.

Hard to tell if Hokom is playing amazing or the other players are simply playing horrid. Strange play going on out there. Meanwhile the Doss's continue to talk so often it just blends into a wall of "noise" over time.

Kind of both. . Hokom played 53 points above her rating in R1. . Paige played 37 points under her rating

odd to see that Paiges +3 R2 was rated 981. . did not feel that good. . so an E round would be +1000 rated?

Anyone know what is going on with ricky's udisc card? He's through 7 holes with 5 birdies and no pars or bogeys, leaving two holes unrecorded.

Yep, Doss and Jenkins both seem like very nice people and I used to root for them when they played. However, their commentary is basically "unlistenable". They both really stress the obvious as if it's some big revelation.

Latest posts