• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGPT: The Memorial Championship presented by Discraft 27-Feb to 01-Mar-2020

You didn't fix it. Par and SSA are arbitrary. SA of the field is real math.

Yes, I fixed it. You were talking about ratings compression. It really happens, but not because of par and SA of the field.

Par may in fact be arbitrary, but it has absolutely no effect on ratings. It is nowhere in the formula.

I won't argue that SA of the field is not the real math. But, the real math doesn't go into ratings.

All I did was take out any mention of irrelevant items in your example of how ratings get compressed.

*yawn*

let me know when they get to Oregon and the East Coast

Have to agree. Coverage is getting better (only watched 5 holes), but it's still too boring for me to watch.

Woo Hoo, the season is finally here!
Wait a sec, you're playing lawn darts for the first month.
Wake me in March....

I couldn't even watch 1 full round of the LVC - soooo boring!

WTH is up with the live chat today?... Its like everyone is 5-10min behind me... Watching guys tee off on hole5 and they're reacting to Paul's missed putt on no3.

These first few tournaments are good enough to curb my disc golf winter itch, but I don't consider the pro season really starting until WACO.

But that's just me.

Shocking news: Wysocki is struggling with a lyme flair-up lol

Chris Clemons said on Reddit that Ricky was limping around out there and didn't look good. Ricky may end up as a casualty of his own beliefs

So two rounds over his 1060 rating. Exactly what is Paul's injury? I'd hate to see him healthy-------- naw---- can't wait to see him healthy.

Pretty sure that Simon said in his practice round with GG (or the Prodigy practice round with Seppo) that the city had put in a new public restroom, that's why the hole was taken out and diverted.

Maybe it's the lack of new DG on the internets causing me to say this, but I get pretty anxious watching coverage of this easy, boring course. Having to birdie every single hole creates its own kind of tension. Dare I say that I'm enjoying it?

So two rounds over his 1060 rating. Exactly what is Paul's injury? I'd hate to see him healthy-------- naw---- can't wait to see him healthy.

He said in one of the vids recently that the only thing he's still having problems with, is throwing those giant anhys that we're all used to seeing from him. He can't torque on the ankle enough to get the power he needs on them.

...aren't there a couple of those lines at Vista?

Last edited:
As someone who is sponsored by legacy and infinite Drew Gibson was throwing a ton of discraft first round.

Maybe you didn't notice, but its a course built completely around a lake ... expecting variety would be like expecting a right hand turn at Daytona

I like this comparison; works on many levels. Oval track racing is like watching paint dry. Kinda like the Memorial.

Did he throw any infinite? His putters, maybe?

He threw that firebird and buzzz a lot.

He threw the Luna and putted with what I'm guessing a CT chally.

R5lwZLr.jpg

Latest posts