• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Other] Disc Brands You Love!

Which Discs Do You Hate?

• Innova Champion Discs

Votes: 10 14.9%
  • Discraft

Votes: 6 9.0%
  • Discmania

• Dynamic Discs

Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Latitude 64

• Westside Discs

Votes: 4 6.0%
  • Vibram

• Axiom

• MVP/Maple Valley Plastics

Votes: 5 7.5%
  • Prodigy

Votes: 5 7.5%
  • Daredevil

Votes: 3 4.5%
  • Gateway

• Millenium

• Element Disc Golf

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Reptilian Disc Golf

• Ozone Disc Golf

• Lightning

• Prodiscus

• Aerobie

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Kestaplast

• Yikon

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • RPM Discs

• Legacy

Votes: 4 6.0%
  • Prodigy

• Total voters

Reniger

* Ace Member *
What brands do you love or throw for whatever reason?

I used to be a purely Prodigy guy. (closet hipster, just wanted to be different)

What brand do you love and why?

Your poll asks which discs we hate.

Anywho. I'm not married to any specific manufacturer. I will give my money to whichever manufacturer can give me:
-the plastics I want
-with the colors I want
-in the weight I want
-and have readily available backups that fly the way I want

When I threw all 150 class then Innova got almost all my money because other manufacturers didn't have a ton of the light stuff, at least not in the molds I wanted.

I have recently gone back to max weight so everyone gets my money now!

Discmania. Classy stamps, good plastic, and I really like the way their driver molds compliment each other. The anhyzer top feels amazing for a fh grip. They develop discs for professional level play and never rush molds. They are receptive to customer feedback and have really great customer service. They even go as far as descriptions per mold per run. This makes it very easy to replace discs and get stacks of exactly what you want. On top of all that Simon and Eagle are amazing.

When I threw all 150 class then Innova got almost all my money because other manufacturers didn't have a ton of the light stuff, at least not in the molds I wanted.

Same here. When I finally was able to control 160+ discs, it opened up a whole new world of choices.

Daredevil because of the plastic blends, several of their molds and awesome stamps.

RDG cause of cool discs that fit certain niches, awesome stamps and great customer service and interaction.

Millennium just cause.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Unfortunately the poll only allows us to choose one company. I picked Innova as my favorite, but if I could I would've voted for Lat64 and Dynamic Discs also.

At one point in time my bag was literally 50% Innova and 50% Trilogy, but Innova has slowly taken back the majority. If in some alternate reality I was going to be sponsored by one company, I'd have to choose Innova. Their discs are good, their plastics are good. Lat64 does have some great discs and Gold Line plastic.

Much better thread. Let's focus on the positive. :thmbup:

Besides my obvious love for MVP/Axiom, I respect Innova. Not so much for what they have done recently, but the game would not be the same without them.

I am a fan of Discmania and Legacy, as much for their plastic blends and discs as well as the communities of golfers that make up the fan bases of each company. Both are weird with different runs flying differently but once you fight through that confusion they have some amazing stuff.

Also gotta support Faction, I believe I will always have a large chunk of my putt/approach game covered by their discs.

Love? that's pretty strong! I don't love any manufacturer of plastic plates.

Like? well, that's different!
From here on out, I'm pretty much sticking with the Innova family of discs and Discraft. Screw the rest.
I have to blindly try most of them on line as I can't handle them in person around here and it's getting expensive to try out new stuff for no other reason than somebody on the forms likes it.

I voted Millennium because the OLF was a game changer for me. Plus I also throw the JLS and Sentinel.

I could just as easily voted Innova or Discraft, though.

Unfortunately the poll only allows us to choose one company. I picked Innova as my favorite, but if I could I would've voted for Lat64 and Dynamic Discs also.

The poll question is "what discs do you hate". In a thread titled "disc brands you love"...

Seriously, what the **** is going on here.

The poll question is "what Discs do you hate". In a thread titled "disc brands you love"...

Seriously, what the **** is going on here.

There's another "dislike" thread, so I figured the "like" title for this one was correct. No one's perfect; we'll just roll with it...

I'm going to make an addition to my previous post: I actually like pretty much every company for something. Though, overall, I think I've clicked the most with MVP/Axiom

MVP/Axiom for their customer support, consistency, and plastic
Legacy for the tight community, amazing molds, great plastic as well
Innova, Discmania, and Millenium for the history, some of my favorite baseline plastic on the market
The Trilogy for some of the most unique molds on the market, good feeling plastic, trying constantly to promote and grow the sport

I can keep going, but these are the ones that I mostly throw/ liked throwing the most. I'm not trying to be cheesy by pulling the "well every disc company is great!" kind of thing, but I honestly really really like throwing almost every brand of disc. It's hard for me to stick with one manufacturer (or disc, for that matter) because there are so many amazing discs out there to throw, each with their own merits. Just some food for thought. Cheers, and happy discing!

When I started, it was really just Innova, Discraft, and Lightning discs that were available. A little bit of Millenium was popping up also.

I still love Innova and Discraft. That's all I throw. To me, they make the best stuff.

Now this is a discussion I can get behind.

The 3 companies I love to try and support are Innova (discmania included), Legacy, and Dynamic Discs.

Innova and Dynamic Discs because I feel like they put a ton of effort into developing the amateur scene and generally do a huge amount of stuff that revolves around running tournaments.

Legacy because Rico knows exactly what he wants out of a disc and plastic combination, and he won't release it until it works exactly how he envisioned it. Also I feel like Legacy has the best plastics on the market, and they haven't settled for something that is 'good enough' and tried to make the best stuff out there.

Discmania. Classy stamps, good plastic, and I really like the way their driver molds compliment each other. The anhyzer top feels amazing for a fh grip. They develop discs for professional level play and never rush molds. They are receptive to customer feedback and have really great customer service. They even go as far as descriptions per mold per run. This makes it very easy to replace discs and get stacks of exactly what you want. On top of all that Simon and Eagle are amazing.

Dang man. You just took all of the words right out of my mouth. ^^THIS.