• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Do you still throw your molds that you've aced with? (not necessarily the actual A.D)

if it helps I think I've been playing 3 years
all those aces I list were this year
nothing at all for 2+ years and then 6 in 1 year
DG gods be avin a larf

I hear ya. I've had plenty of 5's and 6's too haha. You will get them, but not on here :p Now go get you some aces.

yea i dont hate ya, but it did take me 6 years to get one (not that i was actually serious any of those years, just REALLY enjoyed the game)...then got 3 in a week and a half. the last one was probably 2 years later, so i still havent had one in a while. the other was with an 11xKC banshee that i also no longer own lol

First Run Star Destroyer: Stopped throwing them for a long time, now throwing SDS destroyers again

KC Roc: Stopped throwing them for a year or so, now throwing them again. Cracked my ace disc at
Hornet's Nest on the gauntlet.

Dx Roc: Still throw them. Lost the original at Bradford park in Charlotte.

Star Max: Stopped throwing them year ago for good. Firebirds are just better.

X-Comet: Great disc but I don't throw Discraft anymore.

Wizard: Great disc but I don't throw Gateway anymore.

Star Wraith: Still throw my ace disc and a few more of this mold.

I've aces with

#1 - roc
#2 - 150 gazelle
#3 - champ boss
#4 - star max
#5 - champ firebird
#6 - Flx drone
#7 - champ xcal (for 1200$) 415ft
#8 - groove
#9 - champ max
#10 - z wasp

Don't throw anymore
- gazelle
- groove
- star max
- roc
-xcal
-boss

My only ace is with a Champ Banshee. I'm not throwing them currently, but in time I may. The ace disc is on my trophy shelf.

Yes - Only mold I've aced with that I don't currently throw was with a QOLF.

Others were with : Maxs, Whippets, Banshees, Firebird, Teebird, Wraith & Destroyer (Still carry all of these although the Wraith is not always in my bag).

No mid or putter aces & no backhand aces !

i have had 4 aces

Champ Beast: no longer throw that mold, but have the disc
Champ Roc: no longer throw that mold, but have the disc
Star Roc: no longer throw that mold, and I lost the disc
Wizard: still putt with Wizards but this particular disc is retired

of my 3, 1 is with a JK valk (i have 15), one is with a ft roc (i have a half dozen or so) and the other one is with a champ panther which Im not throwing right now

No aces here, but if I did have one or more, of course I'd re-throw those molds. If I was good enough to ace with it the first time, why wouldn't you want to do it again?

No aces here, but if I did have one or more, of course I'd re-throw those molds. If I was good enough to ace with it the first time, why wouldn't you want to do it again?

well i threw avengers and surges, and decided to pick one. though ive walked away from surges, i never came back to avengers

Well you know my ace story amigo...1 ace which happened this year...

Wizard...3 are in the bag and I throw the one that resulted in the ace....want to see if she'll give me another one...

I've only got one ace so far with a z buzz which is now on the wall but a buzz will always be in the quiver. I always have 2 in my bag one new and a beat one.

Only 2 aces

1. Dx valkyrie - still have the disc but switch to a champ valk
2. Star mako - still in the bag

1 ace with a z buzzz. Not currently in the bag trying out the MVP axis since I won 2 of them, and liking them just the same minus the fact they dont seem to beat in.

1st Ace 2003 - Starfire ( I later found out I was on the easy pad) it's in a box somewhere

2nd Ace 2009- Z Buzzz -still in the bag
3rd Ace 2011- ESP 150 Flick-still in the bag
4th 2011 Ace/Eagle 2011-KC Pro Teebird-still in the bag
5th 2011 Ace-Sparkle Z Buzzz-still in the bag

Latest posts