• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Dynamic] Dynamic Discs Making Their Own

I'm getting the same D with the Trespass that I've been getting with my Nukes, but with WAY more control. Looks like a switch is inevitable, but I am gonna give it a couple more rounds before making it permanent.

What is the difference between the Classic Soft and Hard? Is the hard same plastic but stiffer? Is it more like Zero as far as hard?

I have a Sinus in both soft and hard. The soft is very flexible and gummy. It almost feels as if it would gash easily but looks good after a month of throwing and plenty of tree hits. I really like the zero hard. It reminds me of kc pro plastic. Very stiff. Great plastic.

I have a Sinus in both soft and hard. The soft is very flexible and gummy. It almost feels as if it would gash easily but looks good after a month of throwing and plenty of tree hits. I really like the zero hard. It reminds me of kc pro plastic. Very stiff. Great plastic.

is the grip the same?

Emails should be going out to wholesalers soon about classic fugitives I was told. By Friday I think so you should start seeing them for order on the web soon after that. I had already paid for my lat64 fury so I decided to wait and pick up a pair of the pistachio green on friday. Loved the testers I threw already.

Oh and they are now selling Prodigy at DD. I was asked if I wanted to buy some. Funny guy, Clay.

Last edited:
SteezeOG, any word on when the bio renegades are dropping online?

You know I didn't ask I assumed they had been recently. I don't think it's a matter of a release date but I could be wrong. Someone who was at the carolina clash might know if they had them on the rv. I imagine they did. If they aren't up online by the time I stop by again I'll make sure to ask.

Had the guy working at our local pro shop this morning tell me that they don't stock much Dynamic because nobody is throwing them and that they are basically like ABC Discs in that regard. I responded by walking out.

In related news, that guy should be giving disc advice to NOBODY.

Had the guy working at our local pro shop this morning tell me that they don't stock much Dynamic because nobody is throwing them and that they are basically like ABC Discs in that regard. I responded by walking out.

In related news, that guy should be giving disc advice to NOBODY.

You probably should have just told him he's fired right then and there, and made him walk out of the store. That reminds me of a person at a pro shop around here trying to compare Lightning discs to Lat 64 discs, and how interchangeable they are :doh:

I might be able to find one out of ten disc golfers here that have even heard of ABC discs. I know all ten have thrown at least one DD mold and probably have one or more in the bag. Of course I live in Emporia and most tournaments are ran by DD. :D If I was a shop owner I'd want to get a little taste of everything. A good salesman can sell anything.