• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Flak4 Bag Millennium Hyzerbomb

I have seen that, it made me want one even more, I'm just hesitant to put money on the table until I know when I can expect delivery, if you catch my drift. this thread was started in September after all.

I'll post a review on my youtube channel like the day it arrives. I also know that the channel "Tim Botson" will be posting a
So I guess the flak-x doesn't have a rainfly? Or will that be a change they will make along with the padding?

Flak4 update

Having trouble viewing this email? Click here

Millennium Flak4 Shipping Update
Dear Gary,

Thank you for your Flak4 pre-order. We're sure you are as anxious to get your hands on your new bag as we are. As we get closer to distribution, we wanted to provide you with an updated delivery expectation. The manufacturing process can be a world of curve balls, and we did have one minor setback in the logistics of the bags.

Originally we had posted an expected ship date in January, but very shortly after opening up pre-orders, we changed the delivery date to February. Our Logistics Coordinator has confirmed that the bags are on their way, and they are anticipated to deliver to Texas by February 20th. In TX, the bags will go through a brief Quality Control check. Following that, they will ship to Kansas to our distribution facility.

Pre-order shipments will be the first priority to ship, and we expect that you will be receiving your new Flak4 by early March. We will make every effort to make sure your bags are delivered as soon as possible.

We apologize for the change in timeline and any inconvenience this wait has caused you, but we do appreciate your patience and support. And we look forward to providing you with a great disc golf backpack.

Thank you,
Millennium Golf Discs

Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter

Forward this email

This email was sent to [email protected] by [email protected] |
Update Profile/Email Address | Rapid removal with SafeUnsubscribe™ | Privacy Policy.

Discs Unlimited, Inc | 704 S 5th Street | Herington | KS | 67449

Apparently the release date has been pushed back and they have no idea when it will ship. Something to do with the problems at the port in LA:wall:

What happened to being in Texas on the 20th?
I'm still waiting on an x which means that's pushed back too I'm guessing

Their website says mid March but doubt that if the 4's aren't going to be out by then

I love my flak3 ... The wait will be worth it you guys! This looks only improved upon and look forward to hearing your reviews.

The 4 and x are sweet. The padding is being beefed up and really liked what I saw in the x. I'm stoked just can't wait to actually get it

Problem isn't with shipping per say, but more with actual unloading of ships at the docks up and down the west coast. Ongoing labor issues (union) has the ports backed up.

We'll be giving a specific update as soon as we have it, but it's a situation that isn't affecting just us but also everyone with products coming in from Asia. It's hurting the auto industry, among others.

The bags are DONE, we're just waiting on them to arrive....

Was planning on the camo/black X but that grey/black looks rather nice.

Latest posts