• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Flak4 Bag Millennium Hyzerbomb

Sent an email asking if they had any concrete idea as to when it would be shipped and got this email in return:

Hi Chris -
We've got that exact question into our manufacturer's logistics coordinator. We don't want to speculate on timing, so as soon as we hear something concrete we'll send out another update.
Thank you for your patience, and we expect an answer soon.
Jess V

Jared Roan is wearing the Flak-X (pretty sure it's the X and not the 4) prototype at the Memorial.

I'm really excited for this union strike to be done.

Jared Roan is wearing the Flak-X (pretty sure it's the X and not the 4) prototype at the Memorial.

I'm really excited for this union strike to be done.

It is over with, they just have a huge backup with no telling when they will be able to shift through it all and get it figured out.:\

Sent an email today and got this reply regarding the bags.

Hi Christopher -
First of thank you for your patience and understanding during these delays.
We plan to send another customer email by the end of next week. We are waiting on one final confirmation, but we do know that the bags are in transit to TX. From there they will go through a short quality check, and then ship to our distribution facility in KS. This means we should be able to send the bags and make delivery by the end of the month. Keep your eyes out for another email from us soon, and thanks again. We look forward to getting you your bag.

Jess V

The wait seems a lot like when the grip first came out

So a bud sent me a post on the Facebook page saying it would be 4-5 weeks!
Guess they aren't in "transit" to Texas yet after all? Unless they are on camelback. Really is starting to look like the grip fiasco lmao

It doesnt take that long to get to Texas from LA. They can say a lot of things about backups at the port, but logistically it take 3 days max to ship freight from Los Angeles to Texas. Then it is a 2 day trip max for them to get to Kansas. I book loads from there on a weekly basis.

That's what I'm saying. But that means either "in transit" was bullsh it Matt just posts stuff on his Facebook page which I don't think he would do.

The email I sent was to Millennium. I think Matt might be more realistic and wouldn't lie to us. I really want this bag but I really hate waiting too:wall:

Ya that's why I think the Facebook is more accurate

I know nothing about the bag situation, but I work in high end baby retail, and we had a order coming from asia that was due in our northern IL warehouse from the west coast. 2nd week of January. I have been told by the freight company at least a dozen times that they were on there way and we still don't have them. supposedly now they were rerouted to Canada and will be coming via TRUCK and was told 2 weeks from when the boat docks to being at our warehouse including off loading and waiting time. Which is weak as we were told multiple times that the boat was docked, or that they were on a train. These are 800-1000 dollar strollers that people have already paid for and I am the face of the problem to them. Multiple times the shipper has burned me with bs information on the progress so I think that HB is getting bad info and unkowningly passing it on. Everybody wants updates, so they are passing them on, but sometimes the updates given are not accurate at all and just given to placate HB for a week or two. I want a Flak 4 so I hope this I sorted out soon!

I thought I wanted a flak 4 but it turns out I really want a flak-X... my grip bag is mangled and I would love to replace it with one of these

They posted on their Facebook that Flak 4 preorders are starting shipping today. Flak-x appears to be a couple weeks out still.

More waiting... It's like the military lmao

Please hook this thread up with lots of pics whenever someone gets theirs! I am super interested in buying this bag but I gotta get some first impressions first.

Latest posts