• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Grip - Discraft Buzzz edition

Future_Primitive

Double Eagle Member
Well I waited an hour or so before posting thinking somebody would post it here for DGCR viewing pleasure, but nothing? Discraft posted this on twitter and had me thinking they were getting in the bag game until I noticed the Grip name on the drink holder. Looks like a special edition Buzzz bag from Grip? Looks like maybe a Grip AX series with the expandable pockets. Not to shabby looking. :thmbup:

Attachments

• Grip_BuzzzBag.jpg
    Grip_BuzzzBag.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 359
Looks dope. I would be very interested in this if i didnt have a ridge roller. Buzzz is my favorite disc of all time.

I hope they have a black on black Discraft logo/Buzzz graphic, with the honeycomb in bright yellow. Have that be the overarching element in the design. The Buzzz is my favorite disc as well, but the cartoon bee I could do without. I liked the Skeet series (https://discraftfactorystore.com/search?q=skeet) or the realistic bee on the 3D Buzzz's that included the 3'd glasses.

That looks awesome. I'm getting tired of hauling around a Discmania Grip when I don't throw any Discmania. If I wasn't so interested in buying a cart right now I'd look into this.

Pretty sharp looking bag, like the way they incorporated the Grip logo into the honeycombs. Was wondering if they were just doing black and yellow but sounds like they are offering different colors (Thanks Bogey!).

FWIW, I think they made the right move partnering with Grip, rather than entering the fray on their own.

Wasn't Austin Turner carrying one of these at the Utah Open last weekend?

Oh, is that what Utah?

Wait, I think I get it... Utah is "you saw," right? If so, :D

The pockets are obviously expandable, but the disc carrying part of the bag kind of looks like a B(ee) series, comparing to grip-eqs site pics of the bags (which are on sale, btw)(and Doss carries a B series, if that's applicable). I would pull the trigger on a B with expandables..

Last edited:
Wait, I think I get it... Utah is "you saw," right? If so, :D

The pockets are obviously expandable, but the disc carrying part of the bag kind of looks like a B(ee) series, comparing to grip-eqs site pics of the bags (which are on sale, btw)(and Doss carries a B series, if that's applicable). I would pull the trigger on a B with expandables..

Yes. I am quite clever. :\

Is this going to be in A, B, or C series bag? I have no use for AB but a C series may come in handy

Is this going to be in A, B, or C series bag? I have no use for AB but a C series may come in handy

Looks like a B-series, they just posted a new photo ad for it. (Of course its a "Bee" series:doh:) Three different color combos and all the details.

Attachments

• Grip_BuzzzBag2.jpg
    Grip_BuzzzBag2.jpg
    110.9 KB · Views: 139
Its a new B series bag, though. It has expansion pockets like the AX series. Anyone seen a price yet? Have a friend who may be interested in one.

Makes sense for Grip to run with the Discraft models. They lost their meal ticket when Innova started making bags.

Its a new B series bag, though. It has expansion pockets like the AX series. Anyone seen a price yet? Have a friend who may be interested in one.

Grip-eq.com has the new bags now. No Buzzz edition but ND and VJ editions are there. BX is $239.

I like the new colors they are running on these (especially the dark red and teal. The new "sand" colored bag isn't too bad itself). I don't like that they are NOW finally running the C with side pockets... I love my C (15) but side pockets would work wonders.

Now I will wait til the normal B goes on clearance and snag one!