• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Intriguing... Innova Factory Store (?!!!)

If ya order 5-9 discs you get a 10% discount
Order 10 or more and they give you a 20% discount
Orders over $75 get the free shipping.
I haven't figured out what the proshop points are used for yet or how many you need for discounts.

Yeah, a little less mystery around the points would be swell. Granted they have this but the checkout process doesn't give you the option to redeem your points.

Wait, if you visit your cart before you check out, there is a slider where you can redeem your points. I wish I would have known that before I bought all those firechickens :\

If ya order 5-9 discs you get a 10% discount
Order 10 or more and they give you a 20% discount
Orders over $75 get the free shipping.
I haven't figured out what the proshop points are used for yet or how many you need for discounts.

They had an additional 10% off code + free shipping on top of the x-out discount.

‎Copied from fabook Factory Store page for those who are interested in their reported "customer service"

"and most were OK but one had a couple divots on the bottom of the flight plate that made the plastic so thin I could probaby poke my finger through. I will be calling Innova, per their request! :)"

Good luck w/ that one. I had a Teedevil with 3 large divots near the nipple and after being told I would get another shipped to me at no charge Eric called back and said the "higher ups" had denied the request. After numerous phone calls and emails I was told that I would receive enough "points" to get a new disc and it would cover shipping. Lo and behold when I go to get said replacement disc I still have to pay for shipping and can't use the pts. to cover the absurd $5+ to ship a 150gram disc which is such bs. It's sad when a company tells you one thing then does another, especially after they make a point of posting about their customer service. It's the basic principle of don't over promise and under deliver and you would think Innova understands this but I guess not, since they have lost a customer of over 15+ yrs.

‎Copied from fabook Factory Store page for those who are interested in their reported "customer service"

"and most were OK but one had a couple divots on the bottom of the flight plate that made the plastic so thin I could probaby poke my finger through. I will be calling Innova, per their request! :)"

Good luck w/ that one. I had a Teedevil with 3 large divots near the nipple and after being told I would get another shipped to me at no charge Eric called back and said the "higher ups" had denied the request. After numerous phone calls and emails I was told that I would receive enough "points" to get a new disc and it would cover shipping. Lo and behold when I go to get said replacement disc I still have to pay for shipping and can't use the pts. to cover the absurd $5+ to ship a 150gram disc which is such bs. It's sad when a company tells you one thing then does another, especially after they make a point of posting about their customer service. It's the basic principle of don't over promise and under deliver and you would think Innova understands this but I guess not, since they have lost a customer of over 15+ yrs.

I had a problem shortly after the store opened and had an initial problem getting it corrected. They offered to credit me the points to cover a comparable replacement disc(shipped me the wrong thing) and shipping but didn't credit the points correctly. I contacted them a second time and they corrected the problem. It took an extra e-mail and waiting a couple more days but they made it right in the long run. I also agree that the $5 is crazy to ship one disc - $5 for 2 or more I don't complain but for one it's BS.

The points appear to be based on a near 1000:1 dollar ratio. I have 5500 and when i check out if i credit all of them it gives me $6 discount. but it would be nice if they would just post that somewhere.

Not sure when, if ever, i will use them because that shipping rate is outrageous.

post some pics of your disc...i might trade you for it or buy it off of you ;) i could use some more testers

u should post it again and call them out on deleting it alex.

sidenote:
dave d said champion condprs have been made and will be available at the ifs :). id rather have a star condor but im sure itll still be fun :)

Still no glo gators, I sent an email asking and they told me to just keep waiting.:|

Think about it. Their biggest sellers are most likely high speed discs that half of the market can't throw, and most of the time end up losing anyway. So if they're pumping out new drivers with stupid names, when do they have time to run an expensive glow disc that is for a (incredibly) small niche market.

Love how they deleted my post from their fbook page, what a joke.
:confused:

your post is still up there
‎"and most were OK but one had a couple divots on the bottom of the flight plate that made the plastic so thin I could probaby poke my finger through. I will be calling Innova, per their request! :)" Good luck w/ that one. I had a Teedevil with 3 large divots near the nipple and after being told I would get another shipped to me at no charge Eric called back and said the "higher ups" had denied the request. After numerous phone calls and emails I was told that I would receive enough "points" to get a new disc and it would cover shipping. Lo and behold when I go to get said replacement disc I still have to pay for shipping and can't use the pts. to cover the absurd $5+ to ship a 150gram disc which is such bs. It's sad when a company tells you one thing then does another, especially after they make a point of posting about their customer service. It's the basic principle of don't over promise and under deliver and you would think Innova understands this but I guess not, since they have lost a customer of over 15+ yrs.

there is an option to see everyones posts or just innovas

Think about it. Their biggest sellers are most likely high speed discs that half of the market can't throw, and most of the time end up losing anyway. So if they're pumping out new drivers with stupid names, when do they have time to run an expensive glow disc that is for a (incredibly) small niche market.

I disagree that this is a niche market. Many people throw gators and they love them. Making a run in glo woulds have many folks eager to get their paws on them. But a difference on opinion is welcome.