• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Latitude] It exists!!! The Opto Pure Thread

indeed ,a mini buzzz it is. which is perfect for a driving putter for me. im seriously thinking of getting some tm2 pures to beat up for turnovers. right now for drivers,i carry rhynos and the pure. i will also add that the opto is still fairly straight into a mild wind.

i threw an anode a few times before and they fly very similar,the pur is faster and just feels like a small mid and is more comfortable to me since its flat and shallow...like a buzzz :)

My 5 optos should be at my doorstep some time today. (OMG OMG OMG!)..... Not sure about the 5 TM2's.

BUT.... my concern with the TM2's is the warp factor the Zero's have. Smack a tree off the tee with a Zero and it's perma taco'd, it's why i switched to Grip line. So I hope the TM2's have more shape retention than Zeros. If it's anything like the durablility of the TM1 plastic then we're dancing. :hfive:

It would indeed be sweet to have a baseline pure that could handle some dings cause I really like approaching with my zeros, but I only do it when it's low speed or free of warp inducing obstacles.

Just got all 4 of my BLUE Opto Pures. Every single one is flat! can't wait to check them out at the course.

attachment.php

Colors i got from MST... Blue, Lighter Red, Magenta, Yellow, and Orange

they are all flat. but if i had to knit-pick, the blue is the flattest one and lowest shoulder. the "light red" has the highest shoulder.

Attachments

• Snapshot_20120423_10.JPG
    Snapshot_20120423_10.JPG
    48.5 KB · Views: 236
Wow, you guys are getting them by the handful. I only ordered two opto pures, a reddish-orange and a blue. My wife is going to kill me anyway. Curious about the TM2 version, but for now, I'm HAPPY. :)

Free shipping on www.discgolfstore.com for orders $19+ btw.

I love the anode, but when it's windy the glide is way too much.

Either that or she will be nice and loose so she wont pull a muscle when she kills you:)

Bahahahah! This, after the comment about giving the wifey a good should rub the night before the discs arrive.

attachment.php

Colors i got from MST... Blue, Lighter Red, Magenta, Yellow, and Orange

they are all flat. but if i had to knit-pick, the blue is the flattest one and lowest shoulder. the "light red" has the highest shoulder.

Those look awesome. I'm seriously considering buying a couple... only I'm afraid they might contend with my Ions. :\

So what are you putting with Booter?

I am thinking of picking up some Optos and TM2s to cover my understable needs. The Anode takes forEVER to beat in.

Got my first batch of Pures yesterday. THe bright pink and purple are awesome. Got to fondle them a little before I leave this morning. THe rest will be here when I return. Friday better be nice. I have putter only rounds to throw.

Got my first batch of Pures yesterday. THe bright pink and purple are awesome. Got to fondle them a little before I leave this morning. THe rest will be here when I return. Friday better be nice. I have putter only rounds to throw.
i hear that. Rain yesterday. 30mph wind today. :(

2012-04-23_12-35-18_264.jpg

2012-04-23_12-35-52_69.jpg

2012-04-23_12-35-38_59.jpg

Posted these in another thread yesterday, but here is more appropriate. Plus I can't stop looking at them!

I hear these fly like Mini Buzzz's but so do my Wizards so Im sticking with them for now. I am intrigued by the small rim very interesting.

nah,these fly more like mini buzzzs than a wizard ever would. i was throwing wizards for a good bit again and these instantly changed my mind. complimented my champ rhyno perfectly

2012-04-23_12-35-18_264.jpg

Posted these in another thread yesterday, but here is more appropriate. Plus I can't stop looking at them!

Same colors I ordered. Can't wait to try them. I have a beat up zero line and the pure shape fits my hand so well.

Latest posts