• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

L.A. for xmas

dahig

Par Member
used to live in La mirada from 86' - 90'. moved back to illinois and have not had the opportunity to return....until now.
family vacation from 12-22 thru 12-29. planning on making the drive up to coyote point on sunday(23rd) and make a day of it. family obligations mon. tues. wed. La mirada thursday, again make a day of it. this is the course(s) i really want to get back on. this is where the disc bug bit me hard all those years ago and introduced me to the sport. friday plan on heading up to play oak park, verdugo hills and sylmar. this plan can change up somewhat if it needs to. can any of you local players tell me if there are any conflicts with this plan? park closures, tournaments (any that i could possibly get in on?), etc... thanks.

Verdugo Hills has lights, so make sure you play that one last after Sylmar and Oak Park. Verdugo is pretty fun, definitely worth the money.

I will also be in LA that week. My mom lives 5 minutes away from Sylmar. Let me know when you'll be out there and we'll meet up... Verdugo and OG too.
DSCJNKY

the plan (right now) is to play on friday the 28th... oak park, then veteran's and on our way back south stop in at verdugo. shooting for a nine start time at oak, but it could just as easy be eight (or ten).:\