• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] Midnight Buzzz

cheaper than a 2011 champion roc which there were a few thousand made... $30 isnt alot when you consider what some of us pay for CE, pearly, older first run stuff. i guess thats all innova tho.. werent the cryztal flx buzzz like $50?

The original Players Cup CFlx buzzzes went for 80-100. DD and some other sites had a run made, and started them out for...30 or 25, can't remember.

the pic i saw of them do not have sparkles. crystal buzz has sparkles now, the dd pic i saw was jet black

You got a point there. The pic on the DD site doesn't really show off the sparkle aspect, but all of mine have 'em.

got mine in the mail today. definitely not cryztal plastic, feels just like Z. not super sparkly but quite pearly which is nice. mine has a little dome, anyone get a flat one they want to sell me? anyone get a chance to throw these yet? they seem like they might be pretty stable.
IMG_08861.jpg

Mine looks just like yours. Lil domey but I'm looking to flatten her out somehow

I have one, and it doesn't feel like Z plastic... Not even close.... I'm not sure why some of you think so, and I suppose it would be a good time for me to ask if one of you can elaborate on that?

For me, I thought it would be a bit more stiff, but it wasn't. It doesn't feel quite the same as my Cryztal Challenger that I got in a player's pack few years ago.

I got one in the mail today, and there is NO bottom stamp on it at all :thmbdown::thmbdown::thmbdown:

Anyone else run into this? now I wish I hadn't gotten it :\