• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Model Golfer

Set TonyAPE on fire!!! Murder his children! Rape his vegetable garden!!!!

I fully support this.

:clap:

I follow Holly on Twitter. She's the real deal. Girl plays a LOT. Not her fault she looks good doing it. I just am sick of seeing that damn Lean Cuisine commercial she was in on Hulu. Mix it up, Hulu!

It's not a matter of coordinating outfits since my outfit typically is color coordinated as well. But someone who shows up to a tournament with bright red lipstick and has to change her bag between days to match her next outfit seems like she's there to pick up a date rather than play a "serious" sport. I'm all for more women in the sport, but as soon as some "hot" chick starts playing, every guy bends over backward for them. Where's the hype for the mediocre looking, good female disc golfers?

We have people (men and women) in my area playing tournaments wearing tinsel tails, pirate gear, goofy knee socks, rufflebutts, marijuana t-shirts, dirty jeans, etc. and I'm supposed to get all bent out of shape because a woman is wearing "bright red lipstick" and a skirt?

S. T. F. U!

I've played several rounds with Holly and she is very serious about learning and advancing her game, which is already amazing! She's polite, outgoing and professional on the course, alot of fun to throw plastic with. More girls discing is a good thing imo, models or not

We have people (men and women) in my area playing tournaments wearing tinsel tails, pirate gear, goofy knee socks, rufflebutts, marijuana t-shirts, dirty jeans, etc. and I'm supposed to get all bent out of shape because a woman is wearing "bright red lipstick" and a skirt?

S. T. F. U!

^^THIS! ^^

I might have seen her playing at Griggs Reservoir in Ohio once. I felt like I was watching Bigfoot b/c not only was she quite a looker but also had seriously good looking form to boot.

Sweet. Two good things come out of this. DG gets another hot girl playing it, and hot girls see a hot girl playing DG. There's nothing better for the sport than hot girls seeing other hot girls play it, because then other hot girls will start playing.

I checked out her profile page and the "Recent Visitors" dialog looked like a dogpile. Someone's got like 40 friend requests Q'd up when she logs back on

/Friend Request Sent

The trolls are jealous because she has what they all want...no not boobs, a thread where people are talking them.

That, and dedication to the sport that will actually manifest into accomplishments. She already has higher placings than 99% of the people on this forum, so haters can keep hating.

I'm glad I read the whole thread before I posted, and saw that Holly had already made her presence known. I met her for the first time at the Baraboo Open in April. While I and my fat belly were chowing down on Culvers in the parking lot during lunch between rounds, she's out on #18 practicing her putts, looking quite serious. Maybe that's why she beat me in that event by 2 shots (yes, we played the same tees). Lately, she's been consistently posting rounds way above her rating, with a few near 900. Not bad for just having picked up the sport.

See you at the MCO this weekend, Holly. I'll be the course TD at Elver.

I really hope to see her on the disc golf course. I've always promoted women playing.

Women = more civility and much better manors. Good things. -- Oh yeah... and better scenery.

Sweet. Two good things come out of this. DG gets another hot girl playing it, and hot girls see a hot girl playing DG. There's nothing better for the sport than hot girls seeing other hot girls play it, because then other hot girls will start playing.

I like this concept!

Gentlemen, Ladies and boys-

Thank you for all of your supporting words and encouragement. Instead of making me feel like an outsider, you've welcomed me into your awesome world.

Despite what I'm wearing and how serious you take me on a superficial level, you can't ignore my list of wins.

1st Place- Crockett Ice Bowl, TN 2/2012- Adv. Women
1st Place- Perkerson Park Open, GA 2/2012- Rec. Women
1st Place- The Woods of Bowling Green, KY 3/2012- Int. Women
1st Place- Charger Stampede II, AL 3/2012- Int. Women
1st Place- Wisconsin Spring Opener, WI 3/2012 Int. Women
4th Place- Am Championships of Bowling Green, KY 4/2012- Adv. Women
1st Place- CrossTown Open IV, TN 4/2012- Adv. Women
1st Place- Glass Blown Open, KS 4/2012- Int. Women
1st Place- Baraboo Open, WI 4/2012- Int. Women
2nd Place- Standing Rocks Open, 4/2012-Adv. Women
1st Place- MN Amateur Disc Golf Championships, 5/2012-Adv. Women
2nd Place- Greater Milwaukee Open, WI 5/2012-Pro. Women
1st Place- Greater Milwaukee Open, WI 5/2012- Adv. Women
1st Place-G&L Clothing Challenge, IA 5/2012- Adv. Women

Yar!
Holly Finley

Holly,

You can play in Texas all year. We have an awesome international airport in DFW. We also have about 60 local courses. Additionally, we tend to like matching outfits.

Just sayin'

I really hope to see her on the disc golf course. I've always promoted women playing.

Women = more civility and much better manors. Good things. -- Oh yeah... and better scenery.

They do tend to live in better housing. :\

It's not a matter of coordinating outfits since my outfit typically is color coordinated as well. But someone who shows up to a tournament with bright red lipstick and has to change her bag between days to match her next outfit seems like she's there to pick up a date rather than play a "serious" sport. I'm all for more women in the sport, but as soon as some "hot" chick starts playing, every guy bends over backward for them. Where's the hype for the mediocre looking, good female disc golfers?

Besides what other people have said, what's wrong with wanting to look good and be happy with your appearance. Besides, I think her tournament wins prove she's a legit thrower.

Latest posts