• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] MVP Tensor new overstable mid

I could see a day where Tensor is my only MVP disc. The combination of slow, glide and overstable is hard to find.

I could see a day where Tensor is my only MVP disc. The combination of slow, glide and overstable is hard to find.

For a joker that buys every disc that comes out(with none of them "working right"), and has a storage pod full of discarded discs in his driveway, hard to believe.

The epitome of a disc golf poseur.

For a joker that buys every disc that comes out(with none of them "working right"), and has a storage pod full of discarded discs in his driveway, hard to believe.

The epitome of a disc golf poseur.
Don't be cruel Elvis

You jest, but from other reviews the Tensor is similar in stability to a Verdict, which is the best OS mid on the market IMO. The problem with the Verdict is it's sometimes too fast. I really wouldn't mind a slower one. I could imagine something like that pairing very well with the Theory.

You jest, but from other reviews the Tensor is similar in stability to a Verdict, which is the best OS mid on the market IMO. The problem with the Verdict is it's sometimes too fast. I really wouldn't mind a slower one. I could imagine something like that pairing very well with the Theory.

That's why I carry both.

I picked one of these up because of Justin's recommendation. I really love it, but apparently not for reasons advertised.

I get very little fade out of it, but it's very good at giving me straight, dependable shots where I put it. It may become my new tunnel disc, even more than the alias.

that is my mid line up right now a tensor and 2 Theorys.

Want to replace my Wasp with an MVP disc. Should I go Tensor or Vector? My Comet needs a stable Maple Valley companion.

I was able to hold both molds at my PIAS. The Vector felt great in the hand. The bead didn't feel as obnoxious as it does on the Wasp. The Tensor had a really sleek look but felt kind of empty to hold. It has a super thin rim. Wasn't much to get a hold of there.

Want to replace my Wasp with an MVP disc. Should I go Tensor or Vector? My Comet needs a stable Maple Valley companion.

I was able to hold both molds at my PIAS. The Vector felt great in the hand. The bead didn't feel as obnoxious as it does on the Wasp. The Tensor had a really sleek look but felt kind of empty to hold. It has a super thin rim. Wasn't much to get a hold of there.

vector all day the tensor is poo poo:p

Tensor gets so little love, but I feel it's a spectacular mid and very trustworthy in the wind.

Recieved mine a few days late and was unable to use it in Saturday's tournament but I was able to throw it a few times today. Dead straight for about 150 feet then a nice turn to the left finish. Exactly what I was looking for. I was tired of mid ranges turning over to the right as soon as I released them. RHBW thrower. I was able to get it out to around 230ft with nice control. Very happy to finally have a midrange in my bag again.